Microsoft vision for Xbox future on 15th February on the official Xbox podcast at 12pm PT. 3PM ET. 8pm GMT

Will Microsoft go full 3rd party and drop console hardware going forward?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
Quote me posting any tom warren story’s or tweets in this thread :ehh:

There you go dummy, the verge article is written by Tom Warren.

Because that’s what you tell yourselves from reading @Gizmo_Duck news all the time.

There’s no way you are an investor/number cruncher for microsoft and you are upset with Phil Spencer

Those are results. Everything yall be talking about on here is console wars nonsense :manny:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
That's how Meach is "right" so often. If you take every position possible and do a bit of weak arguing for each one, you can then go back and say that you were right no matter what happens while ignoring all the other posts where you contradicted yourself.

This is a game that would work if he were talking to Redditors, but the posters here will actually remember what you said and even check your prior posts.
Ironically that’s what the cac tweets are doing.

I never squirm away from anything i said before.

Show some posts of me contradicting myself or being wrong about some shyt i made up or posted from a second/theirs hand report. :ehh:

Daps
Ironically that’s what the cac tweets are doing.

I never squirm away from anything i said before.

Show some posts of me contradicting myself or being wrong about some shyt i made up or posted from a second/theirs hand report. :ehh:
The fact that these posts are back to back. :mjlol:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Again that’s news dummy.

It’s literally numbers. It’s not an opinion or speculation.

Wanna know how you can tell it’s news?

https://www.geekwire.com/2024/microsoft-milestone-games-business-tops-windows-for-first-time-with-addition-of-activision-blizzard/#:~:text=Xbox%20is%20bigger%20than%20Windows.%20Revenue%20from%20Microsoft’s,%2469%20billion%20acquisition%20of%20game%20publisher%20Activision%20Blizzard.

Cause it’s reported as the same thing with the same numbers anywhere it goes.

That article had nothing to do with who wrote it. It was “the sky is blue”

In his tweets and story’s people posted in here he literally calls them RUMORS from other people and his opinion on what he thinks they mean.

If you don’t know the difference between actual revenue numbers and second/third hand rumors and opinions then i don’t know what to tell you.

Daps
So you basically don't believe that a professionally published article in which a journalist cites sources is trustworthy even though journalists can be sued for misreporting information and there's an EIC and legal to make sure that a published report has basis in whatever facts the sources are sharing?

And this is you playing willfully ignorant for stan daps.

Do you not understand the difference between facts and rumors?
No, I just think that in this case, you'd have to be a moron who doesn't understand how reports based on sources get published to take your position. Or more likely, I think that you're pretending to be a moron who doesn't understand how reports based on sources get published so that you can commit reductio ad absurdum fallacies.

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
Them nikkas about to do a Drink Champs Podcast to say Sony Stans getting Wi-Fi Rush :laff:
GTFO Xthots are delusional :laff:
Wait... :jbhmm:

Doesn't that lean more towards the Xbox consumer base stepping away from the ledge?

I would imagine if this is an announcement that the death knell for Xbox consoles is upon us... It would be at a more formal event/conference /press release.

A podcast? That suggests they may nonchalantly debunk the rumors and go on about their business.

:hubie:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
So you basically don't believe that a professionally published article in which a journalist cites sources is trustworthy even though journalists can be sued for misreporting information and there's an EIC and legal to make sure that a published report has basis in whatever facts the sources are sharing?
He calls it rumors in the title of the article.

He doesn’t even claim it’s facts or things he knows for sure.

Everything is posted with a qualifier of “making plans” or “maybe”

He’s not even standing by any of the shyt he says.

That’s how cac tweets work.

Daps
He calls it rumors in the title of the article.

He doesn’t even claim it’s facts or things he knows for sure.

Everything is posted with a qualifier of “making plans” or “maybe”

He’s not even standing by any of the shyt he says.

That’s how cac tweets work.
Tom Warren and his sources = random dude on Twitter saying he knows Phil Spencer's housekeeper and got some rumors

Classic reduction to absurdity.

Besides the fact that Warren reports on rumors that have been brought up, he also claims this:

The first two games that are set to appear on rival consoles are Hi-Fi Rush and Pentiment, according to sources. Microsoft is also currently planning to launch Sea of Thieves on non-Xbox platforms later this year, with other first-party titles also under consideration.
Note the word "sources."

But of course, you think Warren publishing a piece of journalism that he has sourced info from people in Microsoft and run past legal is the same as SONY4EVER0002392304 on Twitter making a post about Xbox games coming to PlayStation.

Again, reductio ad absurdum to even compare the two.

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
Again that’s news dummy.

It’s literally numbers. It’s not an opinion or speculation.

Wanna know how you can tell it’s news?

https://www.geekwire.com/2024/microsoft-milestone-games-business-tops-windows-for-first-time-with-addition-of-activision-blizzard/#:~:text=Xbox%20is%20bigger%20than%20Windows.%20Revenue%20from%20Microsoft’s,%2469%20billion%20acquisition%20of%20game%20publisher%20Activision%20Blizzard.

Cause it’s reported as the same thing with the same numbers anywhere it goes.

That article had nothing to do with who wrote it. It was “the sky is blue”

In his tweets and story’s people posted in here he literally calls them RUMORS from other people and his opinion on what he thinks they mean.

If you don’t know the difference between actual revenue numbers and second/third hand rumors and opinions then i don’t know what to tell you.
You said you didn't post a Tom Warren story, I linked you posting to a Tom Warren story. Try not to think too hard

Daps
You said you didn't post a Tom Warren story, I linked you posting to a Tom Warren story. Try not to think too hard
Classic Meach with the Moving the Goalposts fallacy. He made a claim and got caught lying, so he shifted the argument to why he doesn't believe Tom Warren's stories if they're based on sources and not raw numbers rather than acknowledging his claim that he never posted Tom Warren stories was a lie.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
A writer making an article with sources does not equal news because it is negative towards my favorite plastic box even though that is considered news in every other medium.

Should be embarrassing to be this stupid :flabbynsick:
nikkas don’t know the difference between rumors and news and i’m supposed to be the stupid one.

What’s wrong with yall? :dahell:

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
Quote me posting any tom warren story’s

I post him posting a Tom Warren Story

you see that is news!!! Here are 5 cac articles on what is news :flabbynsick:

0c5ff60d5d8498db4dd281254bc03449.jpg