Microsoft vision for Xbox future on 15th February on the official Xbox podcast at 12pm PT. 3PM ET. 8pm GMT

Will Microsoft go full 3rd party and drop console hardware going forward?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
iu
Again. Those are literally patents that sony filed.

Like, did any of you take a research class in school.

Do you know the diffence between facts and opinion? First and second hand info? News vs Rumors?

Who raised you nikkas??? :mjlol:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Again. Those are literally patents that sony filed.

Like, did any of you take a research class in school.

Do you know the diffence between facts and opinion? First and second hand info? News vs Rumors?

Who raised you nikkas??? :mjlol:

Every single one of those posts has actual news and and numbers attached to them.

None of them are opinions or rumors. And all of them were 100% true.

I don’t have to pretend I didn’t post them as they were all 100% spot on.

Thanks for showing the class an example of the difference between “cac tweets” and “news” :cheers:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Tweet says “the sky is blue” = News

Tweet says “my cousin is a meteorologist and he said phil spencer is gonna turn the sky green tonight”= Cac Tweet

Thanks for coming to my ted talk :ehh:

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
Tweet says “the sky is blue” = News

Tweet says “my cousin is a meteorologist and he said phil spencer is gonna turn the sky green tonight”= Cac Tweet

Thanks for coming to my ted talk :ehh:

@MeachTheMonster these dudes are pressed. It’s embarrassing and how they have to talk about.

Daps
It's news to you that the sky is blue? That explains a lot.

EDIT: Just talking shyt Meach, but come on now. You said Tom Warren was cac Tweeting even though he has sources inside Microsoft that obviously his EIC double-checked before hitting publish on his stories about this whole deal on the Verge.

I agree that Timdog, Jez Corden, Nate the Hate or whomever is just cac tweets though.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
It's news to you that the sky is blue? That explains a lot.

EDIT: Just talking shyt Meach, but come on now. You said Tom Warren was cac Tweeting even though he has sources inside Microsoft that obviously his EIC double-checked before hitting publish on his stories about this whole deal on the Verge.

I agree that Timdog, Jez Corden, Nate the Hate or whomever is just cac tweets though.
Even Tom Warren just rolls with what those guys say sometimes too, and he’s been wrong and had to backtrack lots of times. Most of the Verge article is just his opinion, He admitted that he nore his microsoft connects even know what’s gonna be talked about at the event. But he then writes and entire article about what’s gonna happen at the event. Make it make sense :stopitslime:

It’s all gotten so stupid that if they don’t put and actual name or some tangible evidence on it you are better off ignoring all of them until something officially happens. Like he walked back lots of what he implied early in the week and just landed on “some future big xbox game will come to PS5”

that’s so vague he can never be held accountable for the “conversations” he spawned with his rumor

The only one of them does actual research with journalistic integrity is Jason Shcrier.

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
That's how Meach is "right" so often. If you take every position possible and do a bit of weak arguing for each one, you can then go back and say that you were right no matter what happens while ignoring all the other posts where you contradicted yourself.

This is a game that would work if he were talking to Redditors, but the posters here will actually remember what you said and even check your prior posts.
He's in here criticizing Tom Warren while also posting his articles in the same thread to argue for Xbox. He's just Courtdog with more fight :mjlol:

JNew

Superstar
Daps
The gaming industry in 2024.

Where nobody wins. But we get halo 17, god of war 11 Spider-Man 7 and Zelda wind orcarina of majoros mask again.