Microsoft vision for Xbox future on 15th February on the official Xbox podcast at 12pm PT. 3PM ET. 8pm GMT

Will Microsoft go full 3rd party and drop console hardware going forward?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

Dorian Breh

Veteran
Daps

It’s happening:whoo:

Mr. Spencer, I don't feel so good :sadcam:

i-dont-feel-so-good-mr-stark-avengers-infinity-war.gif

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
multiple cac tweets :skip:

at least one included a red square so I know what I'm looking at

"Console, PC, Cloud" is more accurate than just listing the console. and there's games that aren't on all three (interesting that Fable won't be on the cloud)

Koba St

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
multiple cac tweets :skip:

at least one included a red square so I know what I'm looking at

"Console, PC, Cloud" is more accurate than just listing the console. and there's games that aren't on all three (interesting that Fable won't be on the cloud)
It’s no longer “Sony stans :mjlol:“ it’s now “cac tweets”

:laff:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
It’s no longer “Sony stans :mjlol:“ it’s now “cac tweets”

:laff:
That’s all you do all through the day and night is post random twitter cac opinions 99% of them debunked and proven inaccurate before you even post them.

There’s now 27 pages of you goofies posting cac tweets here and like 50 in the other thread.

Do better :huhldup:

Koba St

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
That’s all you do all through the day and night is post random twitter cac opinions 99% of them debunked and proven inaccurate before you even post them.

There’s now 27 pages of you goofies posting cac tweets here and like 50 in the other thread.

Do better :huhldup:
:therethere:

Cakebatter

All Star
Daps

It’s happening:whoo:

Xbox is dead. We are just waiting for Satya, Sarah Bond, and Phil Spencer, to read us the post mortem and toxicology reports.

They don't want to make games exclusive to their console, and they don't want to make games exclusive to Gamepass. Both will fail with that strategy. Netflix subscriptions didn't take off until they made exclusive content. If Xbox becomes just becomes a 3rd party publisher, then they will become like Sega a company that took 20 years to announce sequels to some of its most beloved IPs (Jet Set Radio, Crazy Taxi, etc)

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Xbox is dead. We are just waiting for Satya, Sarah Bond, and Phil Spencer, to read us the post mortem and toxicology reports.

They don't want to make games exclusive to their console, and they don't want to make games exclusive to Gamepass. Both will fail with that strategy. Netflix subscriptions didn't take off until they made exclusive content. If Xbox becomes just becomes a 3rd party publisher, then they will become like Sega a company that took 20 years to announce sequels to some of its most beloved IPs (Jet Set Radio, Crazy Taxi, etc)
And when none of this happens will yall finally denounce cac tweets?? :jbhmm: