Microsoft vision for Xbox future on 15th February on the official Xbox podcast at 12pm PT. 3PM ET. 8pm GMT

Will Microsoft go full 3rd party and drop console hardware going forward?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!

It’s happening:whoo:

rick-ross-smile.gif

Cakebatter

All Star
Daps
And when none of this happens will yall finally denounce cac tweets?? :jbhmm:
Breh, I'm a Day One Xbox owner and Year 1 Xbox Live user. I've owned 5 Windows Phones, and 2 Microsoft Bands. Cac tweets have nothing to do with this. When Phil Spencer took over, the flow of exclusive content dried up for Xbox consoles. Then Xbox Exclusives started going to PC day and date. After that, Minecraft, Ori, and Cuphead, went over to Switch. Phil's message over the past 5 years had been to get their games on to as many screens as possible. All this new stuff just fits the ongoing narrative from 2017. From my experiences with other dead Microsoft products. They won't tell you a product is killed off until it's body has already been dumped in the ocean like Osama Bin Laden.

Don't be one of those guys hanging on to the very end. It's not a good look or feeling. Go on WindowsCentral and notice all the old Windows Phone guys doing this
:ufdup:

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
Xbox is dead. We are just waiting for Satya, Sarah Bond, and Phil Spencer, to read us the post mortem and toxicology reports.

They don't want to make games exclusive to their console, and they don't want to make games exclusive to Gamepass. Both will fail with that strategy. Netflix subscriptions didn't take off until they made exclusive content. If Xbox becomes just becomes a 3rd party publisher, then they will become like Sega a company that took 20 years to announce sequels to some of its most beloved IPs (Jet Set Radio, Crazy Taxi, etc)

Combined, Indiana Jones, Avowed, and Fable is a system seller though.

I can't say I'm surprised. Microsoft never really made good decisions. This is all on leadership. Phil should have been fired at the end of the Xbox One era.

Rekkapryde

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Breh, I'm a Day One Xbox owner and Year 1 Xbox Live user. I've owned 5 Windows Phones, and 2 Microsoft Bands. Cac tweets have nothing to do with this. When Phil Spencer took over, the flow of exclusive content dried up for Xbox consoles. Then Xbox Exclusives started going to PC day and date. After that, Minecraft, Ori, and Cuphead, went over to Switch. Phil's message over the past 5 years had been to get their games on to as many screens as possible. All this new stuff just fits the ongoing narrative from 2017. From my experiences with other dead Microsoft products. They won't tell you a product is killed off until it's body has already been dumped in the ocean like Osama Bin Laden.

Don't be one of those guys hanging on to the very end. It's not a good look or feeling. Go on WindowsCentral and notice all the old Windows Phone guys doing this

Meach and Titan going down with the ship. :pachaha:

@Leasy already hit the

step-back.gif

Rekkapryde

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Can someone explain to me how Microsoft can be a publisher if they can't make good games? :dwillhuh:

Activision is largely trash. Bethesda is dead.

Everything they touch gaming wise has gone to shyt, but I believe the incentive to recoup that 80 billion will hopefully make them step their game up. I have doubts tho as long as Phil, Booty, and Wench are running the show.

Koba St

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Everything they touch gaming wise has gone to shyt, but I believe the incentive to recoup that 80 billion will hopefully make them step their game up. I have doubts tho as long as Phil, Booty, and Wench are running the show.
The Indian dude Nutella is the only there who seems to know what the fukk he’s doing, if he takes over they might bounce back. might

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Breh, I'm a Day One Xbox owner and Year 1 Xbox Live user. I've owned 5 Windows Phones, and 2 Microsoft Bands. Cac tweets have nothing to do with this. When Phil Spencer took over, the flow of exclusive content dried up for Xbox consoles.
This is not true at all. exclusive content dried up when 3rd party exclusives died.

The strategy to rely on 3rd party exclusives was not phil spencer. He’s done nothing but secure exclusive content and features sense he was put in charge.

Then Xbox Exclusives started going to PC day and date. After that, Minecraft, Ori, and Cuphead, went over to Switch.
It makes zero sense in 2024 to hold your games to one console.

Sony is leading in console sales and just released their first day and date PC game yesterday.

Phil's message over the past 5 years had been to get their games on to as many screens as possible. All this new stuff just fits the ongoing narrative from 2017. From my experiences with other dead Microsoft products. They won't tell you a product is killed off until it's body has already been dumped in the ocean like Osama Bin Laden.
It’s been 10 years since microsoft made these claims. Cac tweets been calling xbox dead for that entire time.

Last couple years been xbox most successful BY FAR.

Xbox is now one of microsoft top money makers. They aren’t canceling the brand, if anything they will invest lots more as we saw with the activision purchase

we’ve done this dozens of times on this site. In the end i will be correct and the cac tweets will be wrong, and you weirdos will pretend none of this happened :manny:

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps

The Indian dude Nutella is the only there who seems to know what the fukk he’s doing, if he takes over they might bounce back. might

It's over at this point. They not making any overnight changes. Out of touch dudes should have never been the decision makers for Xbox.