Microsoft vision for Xbox future on 15th February on the official Xbox podcast at 12pm PT. 3PM ET. 8pm GMT

Will Microsoft go full 3rd party and drop console hardware going forward?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

Diondon

Thanks to the lawyers uh, I marbled the foyer
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere tropic...

“Furthermore, as you pointed out, our business is always exposed to great competition. From a broader entertainment perspective, not only video games but also various forms of leisure are competitors in this industry. In this environment, there’s an increasing need, more than ever before, to continue offering unique propositions to become a brand that customers choose.”

:ohhh:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Is there some actual news is are people still arguing over speculation cause I thought this shyt was shut down until next week.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

“Furthermore, as you pointed out, our business is always exposed to great competition. From a broader entertainment perspective, not only video games but also various forms of leisure are competitors in this industry. In this environment, there’s an increasing need, more than ever before, to continue offering unique propositions to become a brand that customers choose.”

That moron at Nintendo has no idea what he's talking about. I mean has he read any of Winb's posts?

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Don’t talk about what I don’t like!

This is big news folks. People are going to talk about it.

:mjlol:
What is big news specifically? Something is happening next week and nobody knows what it actually is. I'm just asking thinking maybe some more information leaked because this thread is 22 pages and last I knew Spencer announced they were making an announcement at a later date and nothing more.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY

Genius

gurf

All Star
Supporter
Daps
What is big news specifically? Something is happening next week and nobody knows what it actually is. I'm just asking thinking maybe some more information leaked because this thread is 22 pages and last I knew Spencer announced they were making an announcement at a later date and nothing more.
There's news some big M$ exclusives are coming to PS5. Starfield was touted as a game changing exclusive less than a year ago. Xbox fans everywhere running around talking about "we're back".

It would be the same reaction if it was rumored Sony decided to release the Last of Us on Xbox.

You might not think it's big, but judging by social media reaction, yes it's a big deal.

:manny:

Jaguar93

Superstar
Daps

tumblr_nei9w3E4lc1tup30so1_400.gifv

Rice N Beans

Junior Hayley Stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL

Spencer:

Wf6WK4u.gif

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps

But Big Phil said games dont sell consoles or something like that? :jbhmm:

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
It's the same product with more access that has a subscription service as well as a non sub service if you want that.
My brother... The argument was that XBOX will never get rid of the NAME

We all believe the service will keep going. But to think they'll never get rid of something because the brand is known, is false... How do we know? They got rid of the office NAME and it's branded 100 times better than XBOX ever was