Microsoft vision for Xbox future on 15th February on the official Xbox podcast at 12pm PT. 3PM ET. 8pm GMT

Will Microsoft go full 3rd party and drop console hardware going forward?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
Why bother arguing with him, breh. I can't believe he would say you are always wrong. That's a crazy statement.

Why not spend your time doing something better than sparring with him? Like playing FF7R on your Series X? You should finally get around to it now that it's been out for over two years.
The man has a Ps5
He is already compromised :russ:

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Why bother arguing with him, breh. I can't believe he would say you are always wrong. That's a crazy statement.

Why not spend your time doing something better than sparring with him? Like playing FF7R on your Series X? You should finally get around to it now that it's been out for over two years.
Since I have a series X and gamepass I consistently have games to play. I don't have to replay single player games 2 years later or remasters of remakes and cheer for exclusive content to feel like my purchase is worth something :umad:

gurf

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Since I have a series X and gamepass I consistently have games to play. I don't have to replay single player games 2 years later or remasters of remakes and cheer for exclusive content to feel like my purchase is worth something :umad:
About to load it up now:blessed:
playing those (exclusive) remakes, but hates (exclusive) remakes. Make it make sense.

:mjlol:

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
nikka are you serious with this :mjlol:
Managing office 365 exchange account>> exchange server.

Having a cloud base office account that you can access anywhere and download and Install on any machine from the web >>> having a standalone 150-300 dollar, one machine install.

But go ahead

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
uLUPq1q_d.webp

-windowscentral

gurf

All Star
Supporter
Daps
I was hoping a Fallout New Vegas remake would be released this decade :mjcry:
Yo, I'm currently playing this and FO3 modded to the gills (Shoutout to Tale of Two Wastelands). shyt is life changing

:banderas:

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
I was hoping a Fallout New Vegas remake would be released this decade :mjcry:
Better hope a modder does it :lolbron:
Now that Obsidian and Bethesda are under the same roof, maybe we can let Obsidian take over the franchise. Bethesda was hating by not letting them do another, Obsidian wanted to do another one.

Redguard

Hoonding
Daps
Reppin
Hammerfell
Better hope a modder does it :lolbron:
Now that Obsidian and Bethesda are under the same roof, maybe we can let Obsidian take over the franchise. Bethesda was hating by not letting them do another, Obsidian wanted to do another one.

My only hope is Satya Nadella telling Bethesda that Obsidian is going to remake Fallout New Vegas. :mjcry: