Microsoft vision for Xbox future on 15th February on the official Xbox podcast at 12pm PT. 3PM ET. 8pm GMT

Will Microsoft go full 3rd party and drop console hardware going forward?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
If I’m not mistaken, you said “No games.”

Now you want to move the goalpost and say big franchises.

You can either admit you’re wrong or we can keep going back and forth.

:manny:
It’s obvious i was talking about new games.

But if you wanna take an gamepass game and a remaster to prove me wrong. You got it breh :wow:

Guess sony CEO is an xbot too, he shytted on those games and called them “not big franchises” :huhldup:

gurf

All Star
Supporter
Daps
It’s obvious i was talking about new games.

But if you wanna take an gamepass game and a remaster to prove me wrong. You got it breh :wow:

Guess sony CEO is an xbot too, he shytted on those games and called them “not big franchises” :huhldup:
Hey, don’t be mad at me because you were wrong

:ufdup:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
I'm at disbelief at Xbots still trying to spin this
:ohhh:

I don't see Wi-Fi Rush and Sea of Thieves being worthy enough of a scheduled announcement a week in advance. There has to be something more.

I want an Xbot to show me the podcast, special briefing or even a link to a past anticipated news briefing from key personnel from Xbox that merely announced Cuphead or Ori for the Switch. Just want to make sure if this event Thursday is precedented or unprecedented.

This has nothing to do with what I asked though lol.

I said what precedent was set before with a "minor" event being broadcasted in this fashion for Xbox games like Cuphead or Ori going to the Switch? Those games were announced during a Nintendo direct, not some business update after a week of smoke from high level Xbox personnel.

Also, It's not a merely a slippery slope being that this is unprecedented and no one knows what the "event" even is in this example to call it minor.

I can post logical fallacy pictures too
iu

Whatever dummy, say what you want now. :russell:

To think a business update on Xbox is merely to announce a couple of AA game ports for Playstation :laff:

Read this article.

The wording sounds eerily similar.
who’s spinnin??? :jbhmm: