Microsoft vision for Xbox future on 15th February on the official Xbox podcast at 12pm PT. 3PM ET. 8pm GMT

Will Microsoft go full 3rd party and drop console hardware going forward?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

gurf

All Star
Supporter
Daps
So post an example of me posting a cac tweet opinion as news.

Should be easy :cheers:
nah, no reason to play this schematic game with you. As I said, no matter what they announced you'd be on here sucking off xbox like a whore who has rent due. Zero objectivity.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
I'm at disbelief at Xbots still trying to spin this
You can say whatever you want about Xbox but since their inception they've been the most forward thinking company in this space. They haven't mastered making the actual games but when it comes to hardware and ecosystem decisions they're almost always the leader in what other companies end up doing. They were putting their first party games on PC (day and date even) before it was ever a realistic thought in Sony's mind.

What they're doing here is just more forward thinking. Maybe it doesn't work but that doesn't mean it shouldn't be attempted. They're already a major publisher on other platforms so I see nothing wrong with this.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
r
nah, no reason to play this schematic game with you. As I said, no matter what they announced you'd be on here sucking off xbox like a whore who has rent due. Zero objectivity.
Naw.

Back up your claims. Don’t run away from them.

If i accuse you of something best believe i have receipts.

Post receipts of your accusations or do something other than accuse me of things :cheers:

gurf

All Star
Supporter
Daps
r

Naw.

Back up your claims. Don’t run away from them.

If i accuse you of something best believe i have receipts.

Post receipts of your accusations or do something other than accuse me of things :cheers:
so you can post "cac tweets" or "sony stan's"?

keep it real

:manny:

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
What was he wrong about?
The first two games that are set to appear on rival consoles are Hi-Fi Rush and Pentiment, according to sources.

This is what he had in his original article, both of which are now true and broken brain went pages arguing about what news is because he can't differentiate speculation from a source.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Tom Warren is turning into one helluva ally, think I’ll follow the bul :whew:
You gotta be dumb to think this will be the only 4 games to ever go to other platforms when they have ABK and Bethesda and who knows who else cooking waiting on the sidelines.

It really doesn't matter with the amount of content coming and being able to access it day and day via gamepass.

:mjlol:

gurf

All Star
Supporter
Daps
So you can’t back up your accusations.

Crazy :wow:
Hard to have a actual convo when the majority of your replies are "cac tweets". Many of those "cac tweets" were saying hifi rush and SoT were coming to xbox. been that way since like January

but of course you write them off due to them not swinging on xbox nuts.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Hard to have a actual convo when the majority of your replies are "cac tweets". Many of those "cac tweets" were saying hifi rush and SoT were coming to xbox. been that way since like January

but of course you write them off due to them not swinging on xbox nuts.
Don’t post a cac tweet and i won’t say “cac tweets” easy math.

I don’t wanna hear a random opinion. Stand on your own shyt.

Now quote me sharing random twitter cac opinions like you said i do :ehh: