Microsoft vision for Xbox future on 15th February on the official Xbox podcast at 12pm PT. 3PM ET. 8pm GMT

Will Microsoft go full 3rd party and drop console hardware going forward?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

Kaydigi

Akatsuki
Supporter
Daps
That's it?!!?:heh: they could have just said that in an official tweet and called it a day....:dead:

shyt was a waste of time.

There was a blurb of Next gen hardware / either series pro or actual next gen machine .

And Diablo on game pass .

Nintendo moved their direct for this bullshyt

Daps

boiling frog :hubie:

That's just a cac journalist with a direct line to primary source Phil Spencer tweeting, breh, that's all that is. It proves nothing.

main-qimg-8ba3917915169c5a484a6a1ab7b4b291

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
like i said, xbox owners got NOTHING out of this podcast, the only good news is a year old diablo is going to gamepass nd nothing else is confirmed

PlayStation and nitnendo owners are getting 5 games from xbox this year. (With more to come) Somehow we are holding an L for getting half a dozen xbox games :laff:

Xbox are porting more games to switch and playstation than releasing new exclusive games on xbox this year
We got confirmation that going forward all Xbox first party titles not under contractual obligations will continue to come to Game Pass day 1. We got a commitment from upper management to hardware.

As an Xbox owner I was more than satisfied with what they announced here. I need them to continue in this space and make a push so Sony has a foe out there. Gamers all won with this podcast.

Styles

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The H
No Halo, no Forza, no Gears, no Starfield. This whole thing didn’t even even matter