Microsoft to talk Next Gen Consoles at E3 2019

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
That’s not an excuse :russ:

That’s reality. A game that’s multiplayer will have more streams because, ya know, it’s a group experience.
Again sounds like an excuse to me, plenty of games have a multiplayer component and don’t see the ongoing popularity that SOT has.

Sounds like the game just has more longevity than most, which is what I was getting at. When you clowns say “Xbox got nothing to play” cause y’all played Spider-Man 10 months ago and put it down:mjlol:

Spider-Man has sold infinitely more copies of the game tho so where’s your excuse for that? All those people watching on twitch don’t have money to buy the game?
You don’t have proof of this. You made it up

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Again sounds like an excuse to me, plenty of games have a multiplayer component and don’t see the ongoing popularity that SOT has.

Sounds like the game just has more longevity than most, which is what I was getting at. When you clowns say “Xbox got nothing to play” cause y’all played Spider-Man 10 months ago and put it down:mjlol:

Spider-Man PS4 Has Sold Over 9 Million Copies

9 million

Sea of thieves?

Oh that’s right we don’t know. Because Microsoft is being cagey about how they talk about it. “We surpassed sales expectations. We have over 5 million players”...okay that doesn’t say shyt about how it sold.

When games sell well, studios can’t wait to throw those numbers out and tell you. If sea of thieves sold anywhere close to 9 million copies, best believe there would be press releases everywhere. But you keep taking blue pills and believing whatever it is you want to believe

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Spider-Man PS4 Has Sold Over 9 Million Copies

9 million

Sea of thieves?

Oh that’s right we don’t know. Because Microsoft is being cagey about how they talk about it. “We surpassed sales expectations. We have over 5 million players”...okay that doesn’t say shyt about how it sold.

When games sell well, studios can’t wait to throw those numbers out and tell you. If sea of thieves sold anywhere close to 9 million copies, best believe there would be press releases everywhere. But you keep taking blue pills and believing whatever it is you want to believe

So you say all this to say you don’t know that Spider-Man “sold infinitely more copies” :ohhh:

Users is better metric of a games popularity. You know, people actually playing the game

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY

6560232663416832.png
Spider-Man PS4
6443084561514496.png
Sea of Thieves.....:mjlol:

42119895538c8a4053d8689b849950d3.gif

GTFO....:laff:

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Stan made up numbers brehs :mjlol:

Stan any company not proud enough to brag about how much they sell, brehs. Win Microsoft was killing it with the 360, they’d always crow about their numbers. Only with the one have they decided to keep everything quiet. But hey keep believing a game that’s sold 9 million copies, according to NPD, isn’t as popular as a game that hasn’t told anywhere close to that.

Keep jerking off to them twitch steam numbers.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Stan any company not proud enough to brag about how much they sell, brehs. Win Microsoft was killing it with the 360, they’d always crow about their numbers. Only with the one have they decided to keep everything quiet. But hey keep believing a game that’s sold 9 million copies, according to NPD, isn’t as popular as a game that hasn’t told anywhere close to that.

Keep jerking off to them twitch steam numbers.
Again sales is not the best metric to gauge a games popularity. There’s so many different ways to access a game now. What matters is player engagement.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Stan made up numbers brehs :mjlol:

I screenshots those numbers off VG charts ain't nothing fake about them...:mjgrin:

Now you talking it ain't about numbers but player engagement?!?:laff: let it go breh...

Just admit those Xbox exclusives was trash and we can move on cause you be delusional!!!:bryan:

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Again sales is not the best metric to gauge a games popularity. There’s so many different ways to access a game now. What matters is player engagement.

Okay and if you have NINE MILLION copies of a game in the wild that’s engsgement. Players will engage with Spider-Man differently than sea of thieves. One is made for multiple players and has live updates and drops content and is made to be a long tail game. The other isn’t. So comparing the two of them when it comes to a twitch stream is, like I said, apples to oranges. It doesn’t make sense. That’s like comparing god of war to fortnite. They have two completely different aims and two completely different ways for players to engage.

So the only common denominator to measure success is to go off stone cold sales numbers. And on that front, sea of thieves ain’t matching up. That doesn’t mean it’s not a success. But purely from the standpoint of who’s buying a game and how much money a game has made, Spider-Man is the more successful of the two