Microsoft to talk Next Gen Consoles at E3 2019

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
How are the games wack when most of the games out are Multiplatform :mjlol:

XB1X is CLEARLY the better system but if you owned both you would've known that.

What PS4 exclusives are you nikkas regularly playing... by yourself:mjlol:
I own both consoles. XB1X is not the “better” system. It’s a great system. If u got a PS4 Pro the upgrade isnt as significant as u think. It all really boils down to what ur friends play more. shyt there’s even games that run better on the Pro. Such as Anthem. If u care about exclusive content the PS4 Pro is the better buy. If u only give a shyt about multiplats than the One X is the better buy. One X is also the better buy for media consumption. If u have a 4KTV and want the most utilization than One X is a no brainer. Still wouldnt say it’s the best gaming platform tho.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
:dead: at @MartyMcFly participating in a console war thread.
Sometimes nikkas say shyt so dumb it sucks u in. Lol. Thats what’s happening to the bro. Especially dealing with nikkas who double down on the dumbass statements regardless of common sense presented and proof against their shytty argument. This nikka gonna be in this thread arguing forever if he dont give up.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Sometimes nikkas say shyt so dumb it sucks u in. Lol. Thats what’s happening to the bro. Especially dealing with nikkas who double down on the dumbass statements regardless of common sense presented and proof against their shytty argument. This nikka gonna be in this thread arguing forever if he dont give up.

Yeah man I don’t do the Stan shyt but I will not stand for stupidity. At all. Don’t pee on my leg and tell me it’s raining then try to tell me “nah nikka it’s really raining. You’re stupid”

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
I own both consoles. XB1X is not the “better” system. It’s a great system. If u got a PS4 Pro the upgrade isnt as significant as u think. It all really boils down to what ur friends play more. shyt there’s even games that run better on the Pro. Such as Anthem. If u care about exclusive content the PS4 Pro is the better buy. If u only give a shyt about multiplats than the One X is the better buy. One X is also the better buy for media consumption. If u have a 4KTV and want the most utilization than One X is a no brainer. Still wouldnt say it’s the best gaming platform tho.
This is a reasonable take.

What's funny is... You should be more annoyed at the nikkas clowning Xbox every chance they get because, they seem to be the only nikkas bothered by the lack of Xbox exclusives.

fukk are they talking about it at this point for?

:gucci:

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin

What's funny is... You should be more annoyed at the nikkas clowning Xbox every chance they get because, they seem to be the only nikkas bothered by the lack of Xbox exclusives.

Bro im annoyed at anyone saying completely nonsensical shyt. As someone who has and enjoys both consoles. This shyt is hilarious to look at especially as u get older. I been dealing with Console wars since SNES vs Genesis and it’s hilarious to see how it’s still going.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
You just said that the upgrade “isn’t as significant” but there is still an upgrade. So how is it not a better system :mjlol:

You nikkas would die trying to defend this console war shyt. Idgaf about a PS4 pro when its less powerful than a XB1X and all im playing is single player shyt on it.

Idc what you think anthem runs better either, I’m not playing anthem until its a complete game and I’m still buying it on XB1

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth

Right:heh:

They act like XBOX nikkas are the ones that STILL create these stan threads.

With all those “exclusive” rpg’s to play you would think they wouldn’t have time or care

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

I'm VERY bothered by the lack of Xbox exclusives. I feel stricken with grief to see the deprivation my fellow gamers have to deal with when engaging that platform :mjcry:
:troll:

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
You just said that the upgrade “isn’t as significant” but there is still an upgrade. So how is it not a better system :mjlol:

You nikkas would die trying to defend this console war shyt. Idgaf about a PS4 pro when its less powerful than a XB1X and all im playing is single player shyt on it.

Idc what you think anthem runs better either, I’m not playing anthem until its a complete game and I’m still buying it on XB1
Im trying to defend a console war? nikka are u retarded? I have both consoles. I said it’s not the flat out better system and I listed why. A marginal graphics upgrade isnt end all be all for the console experience. This is why PS2 outlasted both GameCube and the OG Xbox. Despite being less powerful. nikka I have every console. Plus a gaming PC with a 2080ti graphics card. If graphics was the ONLY thing that mattered. I wouldnt even own a console. Get out ya feelings. I dont care what u game on. So yes. Buy the game on Xbox. There’s plenty of games that run better on Xbox. That aint one of em. And also. Before Xbox One X. Im pretty sure u had these same arguments defending Xbox. Regardless if the PS4 was more powerful. This type of shyt exposes people on both sides of this console war shyt.

Insensitive

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You can get an xbone for 150 on offer up. :russ: we have different ideas of wealth.
I got an Xbox One X homie.
:laugh:

Apparently we have different Xbox's in mind as well. :dead:

:edit:

Don't want to jump into the middle of the argument above me but
as far as Multi-platform gaming goes in the console realm the Xbox One X is
the BEST choice. Second only to PC and generally mud stomping or competing
with any PC in it's price range.

This is coming from a guy who has a Switch, PS4, Xbox One (OG), Xbox One X, PS4 Pro
and a nice little gaming laptop that cost over a grand. :yeshrug:

Last edited:

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
I got an Xbox One X homie.
:laugh:

Apparently we have different Xbox's in mind as well. :dead:

:edit:

Don't want to jump into the middle of the argument above me but
as far as Multi-platform gaming goes in the console realm the Xbox One X is
the BEST choice. Second only to PC and generally mud stomping or competing
with any PC in it's price range.

This is coming from a guy who has a PS4, Xbox One (OG), Xbox One X, PS4 Pro
and a nice little gaming laptop that cost over a grand. :yeshrug:
I already said Xbox One X is better for multiplat gaming. I said for OVERALL gaming tho. If I had to tell someone to only get ONE console? It would tell someone to get the Pro. It all depends. For these reasons. The differences between the Pro and One X arent THAT huge. But there’s just way more games on the Pro. This is a fact. The One X is appealing for these reasons. U have more friends on Xbox. U dont give a shyt about exclusives. And u want more use out of ur 4K TV. Im saying this as someone with a Pro, One X, Nintendo Switch, and the highest end gaming rig u could probably get at this point in time. Graphics aint the only reason I own consoles.

Last edited: