Microsoft to talk Next Gen Consoles at E3 2019

b_low_brown

Daddyface
Daps
Bruh its why this forum stay being trash:mjlol:

It’s like the same Four PS4 stans switching narratives (first it was about hardware, then price, now it’s about “games” aka exclusives) in every single thread.

Actually the forum is trash because pseudo intellectuals like yourself talk around the point.

In under 200 words below I explain why your post makes 0 sense:

You speak on ps stans “narrative” like any part of what we speak on is fabricated. Let’s break down the narratives, as you listed them, piece by piece.

You said “hardware, price, now games”

HARDWARE:
It was hardware first because Xbox buried itself with the online required to power on, Kinect required to power on, no used games bs at launch. FACT. Most of those were HARDWARE related problems.

PRICE:
Price is the easiest to break down. It’s a comparable console that launched $100 cheaper. Where exactly is the narrative? :laff:

Us: PS4 $100 cheaper :wowbron:
You: the stans are just running a narrative over price :sadcam:

Like.. do you even read what you write or are most of your arcadium posts just emotional outbursts over your perceived brand loyalty?

I digress.

GAMES:
Now it’s games because after 7 years Xbox has proven they can’t release a quality exclusive on their proprietary system.

So yes, the narrative HAS changed over time, but that’s MS fault. And you know it. :umad:

On the other hand, Xbots were talking about
“The cloud! Tiled resources! SNAP!” (@PS4)
As the narrative and which of those turned out proper? :russ:

CONCLUSION:
So we can talk narratives all day but you probably wouldn’t enjoy any honest discussion over it. :russ:

Last edited:

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Actually the forum is trash because pseudo intellectuals like yourself talk around the point.

You speak on ps stans “narrative” like any part of what we speak on is fabricated. Let’s break down the narratives, as you listed them, piece by piece.

HARDWARE:
It was hardware first because Xbox buried itself with the online required to power on, Kinect required to power on, no used games bs at launch. FACT. Most of those were HARDWARE related problems.

PRICE:
Price is the easiest to break down. It’s a comparable console that launched $100 cheaper. Where exactly is the narrative? :laff:

Like.. do you even read what you write or are most of your arcadium posts just emotional outbursts over your perceived brand loyalty?

I digress.

GAMES:
Now it’s games because after 7 years Xbox has proven they can’t release a quality exclusive on their proprietary system.

So yes, the narrative HAS changed over time, but that’s MS fault. And you know it. :umad:

CONCLUSION:
So we can talk narratives all day but you probably wouldn’t enjoy any honest discussion over it. :russ:
Its 3am and your p*ssy so hurt that you quote me an essay over a post i made a week ago:mjlol:

didnt read btw.. your opinion is about as relevant to me as your music:mjlol:
:umad:

b_low_brown

Daddyface
Daps
Its 3am and your p*ssy so hurt that you quote me an essay over a post i made a week ago:mjlol:

didnt read btw.. your opinion is about as relevant to me as your music:mjlol:
:umad:
1. It’s midnight here but of course the world revolves around you. That explains your broken logic patterns. So it’s actually YOU up in the middle of the night, being emotional.

2. I have alot of alerts and didn’t even notice you responded until now :ufdup:

3. Saying “p*ssy hurt” to describe someone who elaborated a point with 0 words suggesting it was emotion fueled is embarrassing on your part. You’re a grown man. I think.

4. what a surprise! Of course you didn’t read! That would be asking too much of people with your IQ level. Rest easy knowing you’re definitely not in my target demographic. Have a blessed night.

5. Imagine replying to me all the time and then doing a 180 saying “didn’t read ur irrelevant lol” the moment I break every single one of your points down. :laff: you know how that makes you look, right?

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
1. It’s midnight here but of course the world revolves around you. That explains your broken logic patterns. So it’s actually YOU up in the middle of the night, being emotional.

2. I have alot of alerts and didn’t even notice you responded until now :ufdup:

3. Saying “p*ssy hurt” to describe someone who elaborated a point with 0 words suggesting it was emotion fueled is embarrassing on your part. You’re a grown man. I think.

4. what a surprise! Of course you didn’t read! That would be asking too much of people with your IQ level. Rest easy knowing you’re definitely not in my target demographic. Have a blessed night.
Its 3 am here and im still not reading it:mjlol:

Go to bed Susan, you write your posts like an angsty white chick. no one cares about your opinion enough to read your thesis-length post:mjlol:

b_low_brown

Daddyface
Daps
Its 3 am here snd im still not reading it:mjlol:

Go to bed Susan, you write your posts like an angsty white chick. no one cares about your opinion enough to read your thesis-length post:mjlol:
And no one cares about the Xbox. And that kills you inside.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
I’m actually playing The Witcher on my PS4 right now... through my XB1X:blessed:

Game never looked so good:banderas:

But this grown ass angsty-acting thot is still hitting me up at 4 am a week later over a system war because he’s too broke making basement mixtapes to buy both:umad:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land

HARDWARE:

PRICE:

I digress.

GAMES:

CONCLUSION:
Write Sony stan dissertations brehs :mjlol: