Microsoft to talk Next Gen Consoles at E3 2019

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Sea of thieves....... More popular than SPIDER-MAN?????

giphy.gif

Yooooo @Rekkapryde @Ziggiy @MartyMcFly @Daredevil @hex @bmooregorrilaxxx_23 @Bryan Danielson @Tenchi® Ryu™ @R=G @Redguard @Big Boss

You see this shyt?!!?:mjlol::laff:

I don’t see dumb shyt. I just try to ignore it

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Sea of thieves....... More popular than SPIDER-MAN?????

giphy.gif

Yooooo @Rekkapryde @Ziggiy @MartyMcFly @Daredevil @hex @bmooregorrilaxxx_23 @Bryan Danielson @Tenchi® Ryu™ @R=G @Redguard @Big Boss

You see this shyt?!!?:mjlol::laff:

I can’t defend that:hubie:

I’m an Xbox fan..... but even I know that’s crazy

Martha
More people playing/watching sea of thieves than Spider-Man on twitch, YouTube, etc.

The coli Sony stan bubble is very different from real life. Most of the games y’all trash on here are very popular with the masses.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
More people playing/watching sea of thieves than Spider-Man on twitch, YouTube, etc.

The coli Sony stan bubble is very different from real life. Most of the games y’all trash on here are very popular with the masses.

Nah breh....:laff: You made your bed breh get ready to be buried in this shyt.... :mjlol: fukk a twitch, fukk a youtube right now let's look at facts, and coli consensus..

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO

Abort brother.:whoa:

This ain’t the hill to do fight and die on:damn:

Martha

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Yeah look I understand twitch numbers and all that shyt counts for something. But it doesn’t count for more than actual copies of a game sold. And if you want to tell me or show me sea of thieves sold more copies than Spider-Man, okay cool. But until you bring up that fantasy land number, all that streaming shyt is for the birds. It’s a multiplayer game with an online component so it should have better twitch numbers than a single player single campaign game. That’s the most apples to oranges comparison ever

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Yeah look I understand twitch numbers and all that shyt counts for something. But it doesn’t count for more than actual copies of a game sold. And if you want to tell me or show me sea of thieves sold more copies than Spider-Man, okay cool. But until you bring up that fantasy land number, all that streaming shyt is for the birds. It’s a multiplayer game with an online component so it should have better twitch numbers than a single player single campaign game. That’s the most apples to oranges comparison ever
Sounds like a bunch of excuses to me.

Sea of thieves is the more popular game right now by any measurable metric.

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Sounds like a bunch of excuses to me.

Sea of thieves is the more popular game right now by any measurable metric.

That’s not an excuse :russ:

That’s reality. A game that’s multiplayer will have more streams because, ya know, it’s a group experience.

Spider-Man has sold infinitely more copies of the game tho so where’s your excuse for that? All those people watching on twitch don’t have money to buy the game?