Microsoft says all their first party games for Series X will also be on Xbox One.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:mjlol:

WOAT for a reason, go back and read all the bullshyt you wrote in this thread, you dont know shyt.
Signs someone lost an argument, attacks the messenger.

EVERYTIME someone is wrong, they resort to this.

I clearly expressed how the Switch ports are later ports of games and are not proof that every game coming out next gen will easily be scaled back if they wanted to without affect next gen.

I post a few examples by DEVS themselves stating their next game is next gen exclusive to Xbox Series X because Xbox One can't handle it, but you say MSFT said they can scale back with no issues. This is from developers. What do you say in return?

":mjlol: WOAT for a reason."

Can't dispute the content so you resort to attacking the poster as a distraction.

Get the fukk outta here son.

Attacking me over a banner isn't going to make your point prove true. You dudes clearly can't read. All the "bullshyt" I wrote was supported by two actual game developers FOR XBOX.

Last edited:

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
Signs someone lost an argument, attacks the messenger.

EVERYTIME someone is wrong, they resort to this.
I'm dead serious, go back read your replies and see how you came at me arguing a bunch of bullshyt when I wasnt even talking to you nor did it have anything to do with what I originally posted.

:stopitslime:

You are literally Sony's courtdog and you dont even know it.

If a game can be ported then I dont see a reason why they shouldn't port it. All this bullshyt you trying to argue about how the X1 will affect the series X is just that, bullshyt.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Look at this dummy.

CEO and President of AMD knows PS5 has RDNA 2 but somehow it's being disputed.

guMAWFg.jpg

Maybe Lisa Su doesn't know what RDNA2 is right? :camby:

EdNO2scUcAANzDD

• Dap
Reactions: PS4

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'm dead serious, go back read your replies and see how you came at me arguing a bunch of bullshyt when I wasnt even talking to you nor did it have anything to do with what I originally posted.

If a game can be ported then I dont see a reason why they shouldn't port it. All this bullshyt you trying to argue about how the X1 will affect the series X is just that, bullshyt.
Let's try this again:
Your post I first quoted:

We literally see this with the switch.

Piss poor ports of games, but they are fully intact without effecting the quality of the ps4/X1 ports.

A Switch isn't too different from the Xbox One. A 3DS wouldn't run Witcher 3. Look at FFXV, that had to be changed to be on mobile. Now the key differential here is those ports are late releases most of the time. Are we going to say the next Naughty dog game for PS5 can be made on the Switch?

I said a Switch isn't too different from an Xbox One(specs wise) as opposed to a 360/PS3.

A very simple response.

Your response?

Yes it is different, the shyt has half the specs across the board. The witcher 3 already struggled on ps4/X1 and they still found a way to get it running on the switch.

nikkas on this board think they know more about game development than people that actually develop games.

:hhh:
You literally off jump street just straight up assumed something and got defensive as hell. Tell me where what I said is bullshyt? I said FFXV can't be ran on the Switch and Squeenix had to make a completely different version of the game to port it. Somehow instead of just discussing this, you go on to attack me talking about I'm acting like I know more than developers when I'm using examples FROM developers.

You are literally Sony's courtdog and you dont even know it.
Again, another baseless attack. I'm Sony's courtdog how again? I have an Xbox One, I routinely am playing Halo and have expressed how excited I am for Halo Infinite. Saying that I feel games will be held back if cross gen makes me suddenly Courtdog? You can ask @Bawon Samedi if I don't be on. He's spoken to me, a lot of y'all just assume because I like Playstation more than Xbox then that means I'm always shytting on Xbox. he's spoken to me, he knows exactly what I mean sometimes and he's an Xbox fan.

@Bawon Samedi From what I've said before to you, am I hating on XsX?

Again, a Sony Courtdog saying this:
Gears 5
Same. I'm really liking the campaign. I'm only on Act 3 right now. Haven't touched horde, escape and only played 5 or so MP matches.

Finally beat the campaign. It ended abruptly as I thought there was more. shyt was pretty good aside from the two open areas which I felt were padded. Now onto MP.
Halo MCC

shyt is still fun to play. Halo is still the best playing FPS imo compared to pretty much every other FPS out. Just feels purely skill based.

Man that Halo CE 2v2 ranked is :whew:

I felt like nikkas was just shooting me with ease.

@AkaDemiK gonna have to post some tips.

They better remake the damn Magnum powerful. Every Halo since CE has had weak pistols. I want that pistol to shake the screen when I shoot :wow:

I'm conflicted as I like pretty much all the Halo MPs, even reach. I jumped on Halo 3 and 4 yesterday on the MCC and they're still fun to play though I will say Halo 3 felt SLOW. Like, it felt slower than Halo 2 anniversary and I'd damn near say it was as slow as Halo 2 classic. Idk I'd say out of all of em, Halo 2/3 would be where I think they should start off from in terms of mechanics. The extra stuff in Halo 4 needs to go(ordinance drops, loadout weapons etc.) I think a mode like Halo 5's mythic playlist should be set as the "hardcore" mode for the purists. For playlists they should have the classics as their own but not have TOO MANY playlists at launch. The TDM modes, objective modes, coop and a new mode(maybe something like BR but Halo-ish). A new mode should be rotating maybe bi-weekly and when a new mode leaves the server browser should have it saved. Also cross play with PC and have it opt in/out and allow keyboard/mouse on Series X version.

Halo 3 fun as hell:blessed:

I never played the dlc maps back then so it feels like a new game now.

Controller seems to be better too

Xcloud praise
The Xbox is a decent console. I like it for gamepass.

Wow I'm impressed. Even on my 2.4ghz work wifi I was able to stream it. There was lots of image quality issues like compression and whatnot from the connection quality, latency was very good. I felt like I could've played with no issue.

Don't get too excited now it's not going to work miracles. At home on my 2.4ghz network it's unplayable but on 5ghz Network it's perfect. My PS4 remote play is the same too on the iPad.
5ghz test

2.4ghz test

"Sony's Courtdog" shytting PS4 for not having PS2 BC but selling it
https://www.thecoli.com/posts/22304426/

Sony's "Courtdog" saying PS4's MP offerings are not as good as last gen
https://www.thecoli.com/threads/son...gen-has-been-pretty-bad.755501/#post-36246414

This is Courtdog levels of shyt to you? When is Courtdog ever praising a Playstation title? Or even owns a PS4?

Jesus Christ ANY perceived slight against Xbox is seen as an attack if it's not from a self declared Xbox fanboy.

All the "bullshyt" about a cross gen game is not unfounded going by past games. You'd realize that there's cross gen games on PS5 too so my message isn't strictly for Xbox, it's for both platforms. Of course we can't use logic here, we have to attack people and point out they have WOAT banners in an attempt to dispute them. I don't give a fukk, I will continue posting EXACTLY how I post. You think I'm saying bullshyt, scroll past my post breh.

Come on you usually are cool but you bugging right now breh. I hate how discussion on here rapidly devolves into attacks when someone interprets someone's message one way.

Last edited:

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
I said a Switch isn't too different from an Xbox One(specs wise) as opposed to a 360/PS3.
There were plenty of games released for both ps3/360 and ps4/X1 without current gen ports being affected in any meaningful way. Your 3ds example is bullshyt.
You literally off jump street just straight up assumed something and got defensive as hell. Tell me where what I said is bullshyt?

Everything you've said and continue to say is bullshyt.

Literally the sony courtdog :mjlol:

Bringing up Halo just like court bringing up his experience with uncharted.

If the developers feel they can get the games working on current gen hardware then they should do, all this shyt about games being held back is bullshyt.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
There were plenty of games released for both ps3/360 and ps4/X1 without current gen ports being affected in any meaningful way. Your 3ds example is bullshyt.

Everything you've said and continue to say is bullshyt.

Literally the sony courtdog :mjlol:

Bringing up Halo just like court bringing up his experience with uncharted.

If the developers feel they can get the games working on current gen hardware then they should do, all this shyt about games being held back is bullshyt.

You're clearly irrational and just want to argue for the sake of arguing.

Of course you ignore the examples I'm saying.
When I say held back I'm talking about when a new game built from the ground up releases you see a difference like how Unity was clearly more advanced than Black Flags or BF V compared to 4. I don't mean the next gen version of a game suffers in quality. Do you even understand what I was saying?

You got it I'm clearly bullshytting. Have a good weekend Breh.

Last edited:

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I remember When people were 100 percent sure that the ps5 Used RDNA2 also :mjlol:
The underlying architecture of both consoles is RDNA2 based. What are you talking about?

You can't be serious here. Yeah, he's going to break NDA to talk to some random xbox fanboy on twitter. You have to be desperate as fukk to believe this.

Last edited:

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
My guess for Halo Infinite specs:
-Xbox One: 720p-900p, 30fps all around, low effects
-Xbox One X: Dynamic 4k, 30fps campaign, 60 fps multi, medium-high effects
-Series X: 4k, 60 fps campaign, ultra effects with RT,
60-120fps multiplayer

:yeshrug:
It’s not hard to see the logic and application. nikkas just like being stupid. But will champion GTA 5 being made for a 3rd time and act like they don’t know how or why this is done.

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
It’s not hard to see the logic and application. nikkas just like being stupid. But will champion GTA 5 being made for a 3rd time and act like they don’t know how or why this is done.
His numbers are wrong tho.

Multilayer will be 60fps across the board. Maybe series x will have a 120fps mode?

Campaign, can't really say because it's running on a new engine that's supposed to revolutionize gaming (not my words, not paraphrasing either) maybe this engine allows 120fps or maybe because of it we get dynamic 4k/60? We 5 days from finding out...

Daps
phil just said they're not gonna be holding back series X games just because the games can ve played on all xbox's

Exactly, but Sony stans are acting like they are going to keep designing and developing games for Xbox One limitations instead of making the games for the new Xbox and giving them to porting teams to make the down port. This has already been done in previous generations so this is only an issue for console stans.