Microsoft says all their first party games for Series X will also be on Xbox One.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
funny when Xbox 360 was doing this types of shyt, it wasn't "anti-consumer" then

giphy.webp

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Flight sim isn’t on xbox one, did phil lie again?:francis:

And ironically its the only new game they’ve released since launch so far. When are xbox stans gonna admit that phil Spencer is the biggest flip flopper in gaming?

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Flight sim isn’t on xbox one, did phil lie again?:francis:

And ironically its the only new game they’ve released since launch so far
So they were wrong and current gen games shouldn't be released on last gen hardware?

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
So they were wrong and current gen games shouldn't be released on last gen hardware?

I’m pointing out that phil is once again caught in a lie. He pivots depending on which direction the wind blows and yall hail him as this genius for ushering in a game rental service

I guess i just don’t get it. Is it oochie Wally….

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I’m pointing out that phil is once again caught in a lie. He pivots depending on which direction the wind blows and yall hail him as this genius for ushering in a game rental service

Yep, dude just says whatever the situation calls for and then the "fans" try to gaslight everybody on that shyt.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Yep, dude just says whatever the situation calls for and then the "fans" try to gaslight everybody on that shyt.

:mjlol:
I'd be more worried about why sony pulled a whole version of a game before the release of a directors cut over a last gen version of a graphically intense game getting shelved by MS:jbhmm:

One of those is understandable.

The other is underhanded.

But I'm sure one bothers you more than the other.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Last edited: