Microsoft releasing “discless” Xbox free and disc to digital in 2019

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
We're talking about an era where companies pay for timed exclusives to increase their users.

Data caps are hindrance to their product just like a small library.

From the bigger picture, Microsoft could gain value and providers could gaib users by adjusting how they rate data from Microsoft Azure.

These are the types of things people warn about with net neutrality and with game streaming coming its inevitable.

Long as the desi shytbird is in charge of the FCC, i dont see anything good coming from big telecom/media companies. They willingly and openly do things to hinder consumers bc it helps their bootom line.

I just see Microsoft putting a disclaimer that certain speeds/connections required, people disregarding it, fake outrage, and Comcast laughing all the way to the bank at the end of the day

Dwolf

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Murim
Having more than one option to play a game >>>>>>>>>>>
But this digital only thing is for people that play/pay games just to say they played them:francis:

BAMBA

The Menace
Supporter
Daps
They’ll need to give me a $10 discount per digital game for me to embrace this. I like selling my games for $20 at GameStop when I’m done with them. There are very few games I keep long term, so basically paying $40 for every new game thanks to my buy and sell strategy works for me.

:hubie:

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
This is the biggest issue. If digital was cheaper, I'd go digital...but it rarely is, so fukk it. :manny:
it should be, but these companies don't want to undercut their physical products, and burn bridges with brick & mortar stores. if digital versions are significantly cheaper, a lot of people won't buy physical games anymore. but brick & mortar stores won't want to deal with (low profit) consoles, if they can't also sell a bunch of (high profit) physical games

shyt is inevitable though, and you can't stop the future. those stores really ain't gonna like it when everyone has a 3D printer at home :manny:

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Everybody talking about no sales and no competition with an all digital future clearly has no experience with key sites

GreeManGaming has legit steam/origin/uplay keys for almost all games at like a 15-30% discount. There are other online stores that are officially supported by the major gaming platforms as well. I routinely buy discounted games at a 30% discount compared to Steam.

Competition is alive and well for digital games:Baby1:

Jparker

Innocence lost in the EAST
Daps
Reppin
Durham,NC
I could not buy a fukking disc ever again.

Imagine having to look through a cd case or a drawer with disc covers to find the game you want to play.

Imagine nikkas waiting in the lobby for y'all to bang out on some squad shyt and you say, into the mic, "aye, brehs, hold up a sec, let me find the disc."

MY BAD Y'all. Just....*rustling through discs*...just... OH WAIT, I got it!!!:blessed:

Send that muh fukkin' invite!!!":mjlit:

*Opens case - different game*:dwillhuh:

""Y'all just play a couple without me...":beli:

FOH:pachaha:
:dead: you ain’t shyt