Microsoft releasing “discless” Xbox free and disc to digital in 2019

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
Who the hell do you play with? 12 year olds?
I have a huge physical collection and none of that has ever happened to me.
Ya'll really out here putting games in other cases and leaving them face up on the dresser or something? :picard:
nikka, it's been so long since I've used game discs that my joke is completely relevant to what I remember in a time so long ago.

And to keep it 100, when I get those backward compatible shyts and I need to find the disc... I'm that adult 12 year old. So fukk it...digital 10 out of 10.:skip:

Revy out here with the professional adult trapper keeper to organize his gaming discs.

My nikka!:salute::heh:

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
nikka, it's been so long since I've used game discs that my joke is completely relevant to what I remember in a time so long ago.

And to keep it 100, when I get those backward compatible shyts and I need to find the disc... I'm that adult 12 year old. So fukk it...digital 10 out of 10.:skip:

Revy out here with the professional adult trapper keeper to organize his gaming discs.

:dwillhuh::pacspit::DAIGOMJLOL:

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz

You joke but them use to be the days :banderas:

cd-dvd-binder-case-logic-large-jpg.31921

detach

Banned
Daps
Reppin
OHIO
I rather keep Gamespot in business. You don't want Microsoft or Sony with that much power.

I thought games would be cheaper if you download them. Without the materials cost and cutting out the middle man, I thought the digital way was going to be price lower but nahhh.

I imagine if Gamespot goes down, price for games will go up.

Also I need my game console to double as 4k Blu Ray player.

Last edited:

Illuminatos

#OVOXO
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Been digital since I got my Xbox in 2015. Matter of fact the only physical game I have is BO3 and that's cause @Codeine Crazy gave me a crazy discount and I couldn't resist. :yeshrug:
I won't ever buy another physical copy of a game ever. :yeshrug: