Microsoft releasing “discless” Xbox free and disc to digital in 2019

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
All facts...

I have no problem going all digital if I have ownership rights to my purchases.

Years ago I had a steam account back when Half-LIfe 2 was out. :flabbynsick: They said I had access to the game via my account and didn't need a hard copy... got rid of the disc. Years later on a whim I tried to reactivate the account and finally got the login back but I couldn't play the game or download it again because I needed the disk for the serial or something. :beli: I didn't need the disk but I was supposed to retain the serial still :snoop: Why wouldn't my account be enough? :mindblown:
That’s owning a disc, and the same thing you go through with a disc right now.

You have to be fukking retarded:snoop:

Barnett114

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
fukk off buddy:camby:

Don’t you play on PC?

Play all digital games then co-sign dumb shyt about disc drives in 2019 brehs:mjlol:
I own Xbox, PC, and PS4 games digitally. I own no physicals. I do not care about the topic at hand.

I just know anyone arguing with you is wasting their time. :laff:

Kick rocks.

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
No. You can’t get your money back.

You can go to rapestop and get $12 back if you are lucky with your broke ass :camby:
I sell online locally (kijiji in Toronto) and I get my money back and I go to a local place named game centre and their purchase value is on par with online sales and far better than gamestop. I ALWAYS get good money for my games. :pachaha:

Yes I'm broke because I'm not lining my shelf with $70 coasters that I won't revisit. :laff:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
I sell online locally (kijiji in Toronto) and I get my money back and I go to a local place named game centre and their purchase value is on par with online sales and far better than gamestop. I ALWAYS get good money for my games. :pachaha:

Yes I'm broke because I'm not lining my shelf with $70 coasters that I won't revisit. :laff:
Make up lies to justify spending time and gas to save $12 on video games brehs :mjlol:

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Make up lies to justify spending time and gas to save $12 on video games brehs :mjlol:
Don't test me fool.. Not only do they buy for a fair price they sell at a fair price. True market value.

Game Centre - Yorkville - Toronto, ON

This is easily the best game store in town. They have better selection and prices than EB Games. Space is cramped at busy times but that is to be expected, considering the size of the shop. If you want fair value for your trade ins I suggest shopping here

One of the few video game stores left that doesn't blatantly rip off its customers. Some of the most reasonable prices I have ever seen for 2016, and excellent customer service. Yes, the selection is lackluster. However, this is one of those places that you need to keep coming back to, as they are always getting new goodies that you don't see very often. I have gotten countless steals from this place, and will be returning for the foreseeable future.

I could also link kijiji for your dumb ass or you could google it :pachaha:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
I guess they key is printed on thin air? If someone tells you you don't need something once it's authorized what do you understand from that. :pachaha:
No, the key is printed on your disc booklet, or written down somewhere safe if you had some sense. All PC games still need a key if you want to re-install them and play. You clearly have no idea how this stuff works:heh:

Besides that, you used an example of a time when you purchased a disc and then had trouble proving ownership of said disc later, as proof that digital ownership is problematic?:mindblown:

Had you purchased Half life digitally, you’d still have access to it right now.