Daps
The Blacks at Xbox :russ:
The "blacks at Xbox"

EverlastingDangerousEland-size_restricted.gif

tenor.gif

BobbyWojak

Superstar
Daps
She's in charge of Xbox services including Gamepass and xCloud, hardly a "diversity hire" when those are key to MS/Xbox overall strategy and they're investing a ton in to it.

She's fukking killing it btw, I've already spent hours playing Yakuza on my Mac:obama:

:snoop: Game pass. xcloud.

nikka...

NAME ONE MAJORITY BLACK STUDIO :damn::damn:

BobbyWojak

Superstar
Daps
Yeah name me one?

That's the point, it doesn't exist yet, this is the modern equivalent of Hollywood paying for top shelf black talent to perform for a segregated crowd. You can have your hero, your tokens but god forbid we outnumber them on a dev team.

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
It's really frightening to see nikkas give so much credibility to corporate tweets.
almost as disgusting as denying black importance because of a console war. You're insinuating Microsoft made this and asked black ppl to join as opposed to it being what those black devs intended it to be.

Why are you belittling these black devs, crabs in a barrel, you c00n much?

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
:snoop: Game pass. xcloud.

nikka...

NAME ONE MAJORITY BLACK STUDIO :damn::damn:

Those are platforms they're investing millions in as their key strategy this gen and they put a black woman in charge, we gonna act like that's nothing?:comeon:

I'm not saying Microsoft deserves an NAACP award but imagine shytting on an American company that actually has black people in prominent positions and at least makes the attempt to cater to that demographic while turning a blind eye to Japanese companies whose track records are FAR worse all regards. Quite frankly, y'all are crazy:hubie:

@Gizmo_Duck still can't name a single black Sony exec, give examples of black representation by Sony or Nintendo, and isn't man enough to defend his arguments despite making this dumbass thread in the first place. That same scrub mentality is why he quit Returnal at Biome 3 and posted dozens of Xbox hate threads since:francis:

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
absolutely disgusting, clearly pr so people like them could be like, “see, they like us”
Actually blacks at xbox was started by black employees. They Receive corporate funding and push growth initiatives for black employees which they design themselves.

There's plenty of better attack vectors for the lack of black representation at the top of the corporate ladder, but it certainly isn't black folks and their groups.

:pachaha:

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
absolutely disgusting, clearly pr so people like them could be like, “see, they like us”

It's called an Employee Resource Group/ERG. I was a part of Black in Tech when I worked for GoDaddy and we would do events with ERGs from other companies as well. Really not uncommon at all

But sure lets all act like forth graders because they called themselves Blacks at Xbox. nikka they are Blacks at Xbox how is that offensive?:unimpressed: