Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Y’all the ones who are digressing…:dwillhuh:

The thread is about that specific article in question, address it.:ufdup:

If yall want to ake a thread about sony or nintendo being racist, make it

You're scraping the bottom of the barrel to concern troll and you know it:beli: No one is going to make dumbass threads like that except YOUR dumbass

There was no character customization in fable 1, that was the biggest draw of part 2, everything was left up to how the player wanted the story to be. They wanted to show that fable 2 was for everyone, not jjust white dudes into dungeons and dragons

what character customization was in Fable 2? You could be either a white male or female and change hairstyle/color and clothes and that was it. Willow and Thunder were like the only black characters in the whole series. Did you even play this shyt dude?:mjlol:

Those ads are outsourced to 3rd party advertising agencies. Much different from microsoft directly telling you not to put black people in your games

To this day they still haven’t done it either.

Even if you actually knew what you were talking about and that were true, someone from Sony still reviewed and signed off on those ads:beli:. You've literally gone full retard over "cOnSoLe WaRz":snoop:

Name one black exec at Playstation:beli:

Sarah Bond is Xbox's Corporate VP and head of Business development and is a very public figure for the brand. A BLACK WOMAN is the one heading up the efforts for Gamepass & xCloud, services MS has only doubled and tripled down on over time
Xbox executive calls for more diversity in gaming

They had a black community member actually host their extra showcase after e3 and that was weeks ago, not 2008:skip:

I won't defend their marketing department because they were on bullshyt :hubie: But that game came out over 8 years ago breh, what're the odds that the exact same people are there now with Microsoft having an entirely new CEO and executive leadership for Xbox?:comeon:

So now that I've addressed all your bullshyt talking points, are you gonna really sit here and act like Japanese corporations give a shyt about black people? Really?:unimpressed:

They literally PAID MONEY to display this shyt to as many people as possible. Actually racist imagery on full display and your Stan ass is tryna say "oh well they didn't do it, they paid someone else to for them" GTFO

sony-724850.jpg

How many JRPG's have a black protagonist or many black characters in general?

How many Nintendo games have black characters in general? Where are you seeing this exceptional representation of black people by Sony & Nintendo?

The Gunk has a black female protagonist which is a first party game coming out this year

Gears of War alone has more black characters than the entire Smash Bros roster and spirits list:patrice:

Let's not forget about the infamous Sony email leak where Sony exec Amy Pascal had to resign after being aired out for racist comments against Obama, or a myriad of other Sony execs who got exposed during that leak. Yes it was Sony PICTURES not playstation, but I'm only playing by the same rules as you since the xbox marketing department in 2008 makes the entire Microsoft corporation racist in 2021:hubie:

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
I feel like I'm playing devils advocate but I can see why you'd want to get a new job before saying that to a journalist.
I mean, dude was clearly racist :manny:

Microsoft gets caught read handing and Mfs want to start talking about sony....thread is about M$ :snoop:

Video game industry has a whole history of white washing shyt. Just look at Double Dragon. Billy and Jimmy Lee :skip:

shyt it's 2021 and black characters are still dusty or have cac hair when it's time to create your character . :mjpls:

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Oh this was like 14 years ago ...

Smh

I know this is a troll thread. But let's call a spade a spade currently Microsoft has the most black representation of all 3 companies.

In games, in the media, ads, doing shows and event's. Microsoft usually has a black person somewhere.

If y'all want to troll and make jokes I'm not mad at it, but let's not at like this topic isn't at least attempted to be addressed.

53:49 of this video is something I haven't heard from many VIP in any setting, let along in a public one and being brought up at random casually.

We know we not hearing this from Nintendos lead or playstations.

Since fable 2 it appears that things have changed quite a bit. I can't say the same for alot of others

ItWasWritten

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Scriptures
Oh this was like 14 years ago ...

Smh

I know this is a troll thread. But let's call a spade a spade currently Microsoft has the most black representation of all 3 companies.

In games, in the media, ads, doing shows and event's. Microsoft usually has a black person somewhere.

If y'all want to troll and make jokes I'm not mad at it, but let's not at like this topic isn't at least attempted to be addressed.

53:49 of this video is something I haven't heard from many VIP in any setting, let along in a public one and being brought up at random casually.

We know we not hearing this from Nintendos lead or playstations.

Since fable 2 it appears that things have changed quite a bit. I can't say the same for alot of others

oh no Titan, not like this :wow:

Diunx

Probably drunk
Daps
Reppin
nightset
More like they knew most gamers are racist, sexist shytheads, Gamergate proved them right.