Microsoft racist?

BobbyWojak

Superstar
Daps
Oh this was like 14 years ago ...

Smh

I know this is a troll thread. But let's call a spade a spade currently Microsoft has the most black representation of all 3 companies.

In games, in the media, ads, doing shows and event's. Microsoft usually has a black person somewhere.

If y'all want to troll and make jokes I'm not mad at it, but let's not at like this topic isn't at least attempted to be addressed.

53:49 of this video is something I haven't heard from many VIP in any setting, let along in a public one and being brought up at random casually.

We know we not hearing this from Nintendos lead or playstations.

Since fable 2 it appears that things have changed quite a bit. I can't say the same for alot of others

:merchant:

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
The reason they give a handful of sterilized black folks these public facing jobs is for this exact conversation. Black devs are almost non existent.

She's in charge of Xbox services including Gamepass and xCloud, hardly a "diversity hire" when those are key to MS/Xbox overall strategy and they're investing a ton in to it.

She's fukking killing it btw, I've already spent hours playing Yakuza on my Mac:obama:

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Those ads are outsourced to 3rd party advertising agencies. Much different from microsoft directly telling you not to put black people in your games

To this day they still haven’t done it either.
They haven't :usure:
I'll just will not educate you on that because you're blatantly lying as usual

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
They haven't :usure:
I'll just will not educate you on that because you're blatantly lying as usual

I already broke down his whole shyt but he in here dapping posts and hiding:mjlol:

@Gizmo_Duck Stand by your dumbass statements breh:umad: You asked us to address your post and I did, don't throw rocks and try to hide your hand

Might have to change my username to Returnal, cuz after 3 posts Gizmo just gives up and puts the thread on the shelf:wow: