Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
R5Qnggy.gif

b*stard:russ::russ::russ:

BobbyWojak

Superstar
Daps
you’re deflecting

You're response to a first hand account of racism at Microsoft is to defend a Playstation ad and I'm deflecting. No majority white or asian company is going to be accepting of black devs period.

Its sad that someone would read that and go 'what about sony' or 'yeah ms is worse' are you bringing the console wars into racism?:russ: My console manufacturer is less racist than yours?:deadrose:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
You're response to a first hand account of racism at Microsoft is to defend a Playstation ad and I'm deflecting. No majority white or asian company is going to be accepting of black devs period.

Its sad that someone would read that and go 'what about sony' or 'yeah ms is worse' are you bringing the console wars into racism?:russ: My console manufacturer is less racist than yours?:deadrose:

Y’all the ones who are digressing…:dwillhuh:

The thread is about that specific article in question, address it.:ufdup:

If yall want to ake a thread about sony or nintendo being racist, make it

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
This is your response? Interesting…:mjpls:
No, my first response was why he wanted a black woman to be the face of the first game with openly gay marriage and what about that did he find particularly "funny and mature." :mjpls:

Sounds like they both were on some bullshyt. :sas2:

BobbyWojak

Superstar
Daps
No, my first response was why he wanted a black woman to be the face of the first game with openly gay marriage and what about that did he find particularly "funny and mature." :mjpls:

Sounds like they both were on some bullshyt. :sas2:

I think the thought process here was we have this game where marriage and relationships are an important theme let's not exclude, which turned into any type of person can enjoy fable. Like mass effect if you're going to have relationships and a character creator seems weird to not have the option.

I'm more surprised with how openly racist that marketing guy was, didn't even make up an excuse.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
I think the thought process here was we have this game where marriage and relationships are an important theme let's not exclude, which turned into any type of person can enjoy fable. Like mass effect if you're going to have relationships and a character creator seems weird to not have the option.

I'm more surprised with how openly racist that marketing guy was, didn't even make up an excuse.
That doesn't surprise me. Most cacs think shyt like that. It was a cac on the cover of fable one. Why not make it a cac on the cover of fable II.

Considering how the discussions I've seen on this site, an alleged black site, about changing the race of fictional characters he probably wasn't far off :francis:.

That said, it's a slow day for gizmo if he's bring up a story about a game from 2008. :mjlol:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY

Right, i thought the part about the princess and the frog was the most offensive. Anytime a black movie doesn’t gross a billion dollars its now an excuse to not use black characters for anything. I hate that cac logic

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
That doesn't surprise me. Most cacs think shyt like that. It was a cac on the cover of fable one. Why not make it a cac on the cover of fable II.

Considering how the discussions I've seen on this site, an alleged black site, about changing the race of fictional characters he probably wasn't far off :francis:.

That said, it's a slow day for gizmo if he's bring up a story about a game from 2008. :mjlol:

There was no character customization in fable 1, that was the biggest draw of part 2, everything was left up to how the player wanted the story to be. They wanted to show that fable 2 was for everyone, not jjust white dudes into dungeons and dragons

BobbyWojak

Superstar
Daps
There was no character customization in fable 1, that was the biggest draw of part 2, everything was left up to how the player wanted the story to be. They wanted to show that fable 2 was for everyone, not jjust white dudes into dungeons and dragons

Dumb mf only thinks it's less marketable, Fable is not some hardcore white male dominated series. I put it next to the Sims, pokemon, ect. games that are popular with women and kids. Thinks he's don draper for yelling over the phone at an art director.

BobbyWojak

Superstar
Daps

I feel like I'm playing devils advocate but I can see why you'd want to get a new job before saying that to a journalist.