Microsoft racist?

BobbyWojak

Superstar
Daps
Those are platforms they're investing millions in as their key strategy this gen and they put a black woman in charge, we gonna act like that's nothing?:comeon:

I'm not saying Microsoft deserves an NAACP award but imagine shytting on an American company that actually has black people in prominent positions and at least makes the attempt to cater to that demographic while turning a blind eye to Japanese companies whose track records are FAR worse all regards. Quite frankly, y'all are crazy:hubie:

@Gizmo_Duck still can't name a single black Sony exec, give examples of black representation by Sony or Nintendo, and isn't man enough to defend his arguments despite making this dumbass thread in the first place. That same scrub mentality is why he quit Returnal at Biome 3 and posted dozens of Xbox hate threads since:francis:

Nope I made it clear from my first comment all 3 companies are dogshyt

'An attempt to cater' :stopitslime:

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It's called an Employee Resource Group/ERG. I was a part of Blacks in Tech when I worked for GoDaddy and we would do events with ERGs from other companies as well. Really not uncommon at all

But sure lets all act like forth graders because they called themselves Blacks at Xbox. nikka they are Blacks at Xbox how is that offensive?:unimpressed:
I'm saying, they act like it's some random distribution group named by a random white and all the black people are like:manny: Guess I'll ask to be part of this.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Those are platforms they're investing millions in as their key strategy this gen and they put a black woman in charge, we gonna act like that's nothing?:comeon:

I'm not saying Microsoft deserves an NAACP award but imagine shytting on an American company that actually has black people in prominent positions and at least makes the attempt to cater to that demographic while turning a blind eye to Japanese companies whose track records are FAR worse all regards. Quite frankly, y'all are crazy:hubie:

@Gizmo_Duck still can't name a single black Sony exec, give examples of black representation by Sony or Nintendo, and isn't man enough to defend his arguments despite making this dumbass thread in the first place. That same scrub mentality is why he quit Returnal at Biome 3 and posted dozens of Xbox hate threads since:francis:
Rep when I can.

I thought we were gonna have a actually discussion. Because last time a thread was made about black people and gaming a certain crowd was like:hhh::picard::scust:

"This is a serious topic no console warring at all should even be put in the same boat jokes or not".

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I hate this game of "My company is better than yours but." It's cringy as hell :hhh:

Anyway some prominent guys at some Japanese companies:

Reggie was the president of Nintendo of America
iu

iu

He's Haitian-American.

Sony
Davina-Picture-SIE.Blog1_.jpg
Davina Mackey, Director Q&A and Black@PlayStation Employee Network President
Inside Sony Interactive Entertainment: Black@PlayStation

God of War's Lead gameplay designer was a breh named Jason Mcdonald

CKzE1q8WIAADnHZ.jpg

Superbot Entertainment-Playstation All Stars Battle Royale(now defunct apparently)'s director was a breh

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang

:damn:
Nope I made it clear from my first comment all 3 companies are dogshyt

'An attempt to cater' :stopitslime:
Only thing clear is how you refuse to see change or growth. Who are you to see anything and if you cared to see change well this thread is proof. You just wanna ignore the information. Microsoft has changed to the point even the CEO isn't white. But it's ok if you're still scared by being alive in America. some things take longer to get over than others and I'm not gonna suggest you get over it today. But that doesn't stop or change the fact that Microsoft has changed for the better which is something only they can say out of the Big 3 :ufdup:

BobbyWojak

Superstar
Daps
It's called an Employee Resource Group/ERG. I was a part of Black in Tech when I worked for GoDaddy and we would do events with ERGs from other companies as well. Really not uncommon at all

But sure lets all act like forth graders because they called themselves Blacks at Xbox. nikka they are Blacks at Xbox how is that offensive?:unimpressed:

:russ: I'm bet you did

https://www.xbox.com/en-US/community/blacks-at-xbox

dead links, all of them:skip:

BobbyWojak

Superstar
Daps
:damn:

Only thing clear is how you refuse to see change or growth. Who are you to see anything and if you cared to see change well this thread is proof. You just wanna ignore the information. Microsoft has changed to the point even the CEO isn't white. But it's ok if you're still scared by being alive in America. some things take longer to get over than others and I'm not gonna suggest you get over it today. But that doesn't stop or change the fact that Microsoft has changed for the better which is something only they can say out of the Big 3 :ufdup:

:mjtf: The entire board of Microsoft could be black and I would say the same thing, execs do not make an industry.

Sounds like you think we're fine so :manny:

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
I hate this game of "My company is better than yours but." It's cringy as hell :hhh:

Anyway some prominent guys at some Japanese companies:

Reggie was the president of Nintendo of America
iu

iu

Sony
Davina-Picture-SIE.Blog1_.jpg
Davina Mackey, Director Q&A and Black@PlayStation Employee Network President
Inside Sony Interactive Entertainment: Black@PlayStation

God of War's Lead gameplay designer was a breh named Jason Mcdonald

CKzE1q8WIAADnHZ.jpg

Superbot Entertainment-Playstation All Stars Battle Royale(now defunct apparently)'s director was a breh

Lead gameplay designer eh? That's funny cuz they usually have a white dude they say is that. Must have been a cap move? Or they fired him cuz he didn't do the reboot. And I know the series was gaming off before the reboot so basically he's trash but he is black so maybe you get a brownie point?

Former Lead Combat Designer on God of War Joins inXile Entertainment

See, there's no mention of your lil buddy so we'll just call this cap :cape:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
of course xbox stans hijacked the thread to make it about which company has more black people working there smh

really couldn't look that article in the eye. says a lot.:usure:

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
of course xbox stans hijacked the thread to make it about which company has more black people working there smh

really couldn't look that article in the eye. says a lot.:usure:

I directly address you and that article on page one yet you out here hiding behind other peoples posts and quoting other peoples replies to me. PATHETIC:hhh:

My Biome 3 status has been secured:wow:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I directly address you and that article on page one yet you out here hiding behind other peoples posts and quoting other peoples replies to me. PATHETIC:hhh:

My Biome 3 status has been secured:wow:

moving goal post in a thread like this is quite sinister.