Microsoft is laying off 1900 people across its Xbox, Activision and Zenimax teams

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
So you’re saying these jobs are assured if that merger doesn’t happen and both Activision Blizzard and Microsoft don’t lay anybody off?

Or are you saying an 8% reduction at a company is acceptable as long as that company isn’t the scale of Microsoft. I look at both as egregious.

I’m saying that an 8% cut at a company the size of Microsoft is far larger than an 8% cut at a independent publisher the size of Activision/Blizzard

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
the "oh they did it too" deflection :snooze:

was there a thread on that article? It was already exposed that once again, higher level Bungie Execs were being greedy and cats did not defend this.

and you neglected where I clearly stated "at least to this extent".

Bottom line is yall trying to defend and deflect STILL.

and it's literally only you and WOAT.

sad. :scust:

you have literally NEVER openly or heavily criticized anything XBox related on here even when caught dead to rights. Pure insanity.
Naw i’m not the one defending and deflecting. That’s what you did when sony lied to employees, fired them, then told them to keep quiet about it with zero severance.

I’m not talking about the morality of any of these companies. As a capitalist you know the bottom line is all matters.

I’m talking about your behavior here on the coli. :ufdup:

I said a year ago layoffs would be heavy for the industry. You claimed it was those companies fault due to bad games and mismanagement, and that Sony wouldn’t need to layoff anyone. Yet when sony did, you had very little to say.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Expecting rational and level headed discussions from MEACHTHEMONSTER regarding Microsoft is pure fantasy.

Dudes just type up a bunch of nonsense, gaslight you into making it look like you're crazy and then pull off the old "Sony fukking stans :wow:" at the end as if the nikka said something profound .:laff:

Last edited:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Expecting rational and level headed discussions from MEACHTHEMONSTER regarding Microsoft is pure fantasy.

Dudes just type up a bunch of nonsense, gaslight you into making it look like you're crazy and then pull off the old "Sony fukking stans :wow:" at the end as if the nikkas said something profound .:laff:

We all know and we do it anyway :mjlol:

King Sun

Big Boss
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Like they accuse you and me as well as others of shyt they do themselves daily then try to pretend there's something wrong here. I can literally do the same thing Meach and Titan do everyday but that's a waste of time.
Years ago I used to think all of this was jokes at the end of the day to brehs but dudes crashing out like this is crazy.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land

Dudes just type up a bunch of nonsense, gaslight you into making it look like you're crazy and then pull off the old "Sony fukking stans :wow:" at the end as if the nikkas said something profound .:laff:
You gaslight yourselves.

What i said almost exactly a year ago to this day.

It’s gonna be a bloodbath in tech lay offs this year. All that Gov. money flying around, companies were hiring and expanding like crazy. Now all of that is dried up. Interest rates going up. Economists are expecting a recession. Gonna be a difficult year for lots of people:francis:

Y’all said i was defending big bad microsoft then and the “successful” companies would be just fine.

As ALWAYS i was 100% right, we’ve watched it play out over the last 12 months.

Now as ALWAYS yall pretend none of this happened and i’m making shyt up.

Gaslight yourselves brehs :mjlol:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
You gaslight yourselves.

Y’all said i was defending big bad microsoft then and the “successful” companies would be just fine.

BZFrbP.gif

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You gaslight yourselves.

This entire post is gaslighting.

the-rock-eyebrow-raise-uh-huh-yes-huh-sh7j9ge8tr4ouyl6.gif

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land

This entire post is gaslighting.

the-rock-eyebrow-raise-uh-huh-yes-huh-sh7j9ge8tr4ouyl6.gif
You goofies gaslight yourselves. My story has been the same the entire time.

What i said in the sony layoffs thread
Most people are just talking about the industry and how stuff like this happens. Sony isn’t the first, or last to have these problems.

I’ve been talking about the instability of the industry for a long time now.

Y’all been in denial.:manny: