Microsoft is laying off 1900 people across its Xbox, Activision and Zenimax teams

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
There's nothing critical about "look I was right, all these people got fired like I said they would. I'm always right"

I get you want to be the smartest guy in the room, but this ain't it.

but carry on...I'm done.
If that's how you and the Stanley crew want to read into it to avoid the humble pie go ahead.

This was me telling you dudes that more than likely lay off were happening regardless of the merger and not strictly because of it. In which I was all kinds of a dumb Xbot, now you want to shift over to "your right but at what cost" type of deal as if I placed a bet or hoped for Layoffs:mjlol:

gurf

All Star
Supporter
Daps
If that's how you and the Stanley crew want to read into it to avoid the humble pie go ahead.

This was me telling you dudes that more than likely lay off were happening regardless of the merger and not strictly because of it. In which I was all kinds of a dumb Xbot, now you want to shift over to "your right but at what cost" type of deal as if I placed a bet or hoped for Layoffs:mjlol:
Folks, you literally bumped this topic to gloat that you were right about people getting laid off like you made a field goal or something.

Rice N Beans

Junior Hayley Stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
MS could have more than afforded to keep them staffed. Pretty ass to roll with the cuts just because the last guy was gonna do it.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Folks, you literally bumped this topic to gloat that you were right about people getting laid off like you made a field goal or something.
No I bumped this thread to gloat about being right after you and other Stans told me I was dumb and wrong.

Let's be clear on that.