“Microsoft is gonna ruin the games industry……

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Quit being dense, M$ is attempting to take out Sony with these purchases.

It’s bad since Sony has exclusives that negatively effect the Xbox, but it’s ok when M$ does the same with the Sony.

Make it make sense.
I never said anything was “bad”

That’s you weirdos trying to apply any morality to any of this.

I’m talking about results.

One plan gets you Forspoken for $70. The other plan gets you Starfield for a cheap subscription price.

One plan has literally the entire industry behind it. The other plan has only the industry leader and their minions behind it.

Like at this point, with all the info available if you are still vehemently apposed to this deal then it’s just because you want sony to win. There’s literally no other answer.

gurf

All Star
Supporter
Daps
I never said anything was “bad”

That’s you weirdos trying to apply any morality to any of this.

I’m talking about results.

One plan gets you Forspoken for $70. The other plan gets you Starfield for a cheap subscription price.

One plan has literally the entire industry behind it. The other plan has only the industry leader and their minions behind it.

Like at this point, with all the info available if you are still vehemently apposed to this deal then it’s just because you want sony to win. There’s literally no other answer.
Cheap, for now…

By that time there will be no alternate options since there was “literally no other answers” when M$ was buying everything up cause they could.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Cheap, for now…

By that time there will be no alternate options since there was “literally no other answers” when M$ was buying everything up cause they could.
Your random dooms day scenarios are your feelings. I’m not really interested in your feelings.

Im not sure what Microsoft did to you in the past, but it’s time to let it go breh :mjcry:

gurf

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Your random dooms day scenarios are your feelings. I’m not really interested in your feelings.

Im not sure what Microsoft did to you in the past, but it’s time to let it go breh :mjcry:
If they’re successful after activision and zenimax. Why stop?

No feelings involved. That’s just business.

Or is that your default answer when you don’t have one.

“Well, well..Those are just your feelings” ass folks

:francis:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
If they’re successful after activision and zenimax. Why stop?

No feelings involved. That’s just business.

Or is that your default answer when you don’t have one.

“Well, well..Those are just your feelings” ass folks

:francis:
There’s a point of being too big, both from a business management standpoint and from an antitrust standpoint. I don’t think they would want to, or be allowed to cross either of those lines.

Sony and others are still in a position of strength. I think it’s more likely Sony and others successfully compete and the business evolves but also moves on as it has been.

gurf

All Star
Supporter
Daps
There’s a point of being too big, both from a business management standpoint and from an antitrust standpoint. I don’t think they would want to, or be allowed to cross either of those lines.

Sony and others are still in a position of strength. I think it’s more likely Sony and others successfully compete and the business evolves but also moves on as it has been.
I can dig it. You almost look like an impartial consumer with this response

:myman:

Hitchens

Pro
Daps
But why would they?

Consumers preferring P5 over Xbox is something you making up in your head.

There are millions of Xbox consumers that instantly lose the chance to play games because Sony can offer a exclusive deal to a random and it's almost stupid for them to say no. Now if Sony wasn't dominant with it's market cap then maybe a dev saying no would make sense. But why would anybody that's trying to get their products into the most hands or seen by the most people turn down a deal from Sony?

So consolidation? Not on paper but the effects are the same for the CONSUMER and Worse for your average dev, because it's a gamble on hitting with a Sony stimulus or getting a gamepass deal hopefully to hit on Xbox. If Sony tells them they can't release on gamepass what is the right move? (We know Sony does this based on legal documents)

It seems that a lot of y'all just don't want the roles reversed for some reason.

Is Sony going to stop making there amazing 1st party games because of MS buying up stuff?
This argument is terrible. You guys are trying to come up with reasons to justify why it is okay to cap the level of popularity that the playstation brand can achieve over its main competitor in any given console generation.

The average consumer overwhelmingly prefers playstation over xbox.

Last edited:

gurf

All Star
Supporter
Daps
For real, though. Bruh really said "There's no teams", followed IMMEDIATELY by "That's just the way you Sony stans look at it", as if that shyt ain't claiming sets.

Brehs are taking this shyt way too serious. :mjlol:
I find it funny folks are acting like M$ is some down bad, underdog, almost out of business console company. I just fan the flames and laugh at some of the ridiculous responses.

:hubie:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
I find it funny folks are acting like M$ is some down bad, underdog, almost out of business console company. I just fan the flames and laugh at some of the ridiculous responses.

:hubie:
Quote one post saying any of this??

Now you’ve moved on to
You runnin the whole series i see :banderas:

If anything it’s you acting like sony is down bad.

“but but but who’s gonna stop microsoft :mjcry:

Sony stan’s goofy AF :mjlol:

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
For real, though. Bruh really said "There's no teams", followed IMMEDIATELY by "That's just the way you Sony stans look at it", as if that shyt ain't claiming sets.

Brehs are taking this shyt way too serious. :mjlol:

Meach: "Ain't no teams in this shyt. shyt's just business.":myman:

*** Also Meech, viewing any Sony info or anti M$ post. ***

Meach: :mjtf:"Hold my Poms Poms, nikka!"

:mjlol::mjcry::mjgrin::mjlit:

Last edited:

gurf

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Quote one post saying any of this??

Now you’ve moved on to
You runnin the whole series i see :banderas:

If anything it’s you acting like sony is down bad.

“but but but who’s gonna stop microsoft :mjcry:

Sony stan’s goofy AF :mjlol:
You’re right.

Sony had to spend upwards of 100 billion to play catch up since they are unable to catch the market leader through other means. Instead of harnessing their existing developers/studios create exclusives they just decided to buy them all instead.

Right?

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
You’re right.

Sony had to spend upwards of 100 billion to play catch up since they are unable to catch the market leader through other means. Instead of harnessing their existing developers to create exclusives they just decided to buy them all instead.

Right?
Sony has spent lots of money to get and hold their position.

You sound down bad right now. :huhldup:

Them #shambles is real :wow:

ColdSlither

Extensive Enterprises
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Elizabeth, NJ by way of East Orange
Sony bought up a bunch of shyt. Only thing y’all saying microsoft did wrong is not buy shyt a long time ago. They should have purchased bioware, bethesda, treyarch, respawn, obsidian, etc a long time ago. So what? they didn’t then and they are buying now.

Capitalism is the name of the game.

I said nothing close to the bolded. And if they did, it would still make them Soldier Boy.