Microsoft Internal Roadmap Points to Breakout Year for 1st Party and Game Pass

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You said this in the other thread. I thoroughly proved you wrong with links, numbers, and public statements then you ran away. Just like in here.

It’s no secret PC sales and home use have been declining over the last decade or so.

Home PCs are just not being used that much anymore.

Windows is known and used in business settings. Most people at home 1 don’t care about a damn OS and 2 don’t use a PC for all the things they can do with their phone/tablet/smart tv/console.

Call logging the fukk off for most of the weekend to do better things than arguing with a fukking loser on the internet running away, brehs.

There's really no point in discussing any of this shyt with you. XBox is obviously an important division for Microsoft. But just because whatever YOU do in your day to to day life doesn't entail you interacting with one of the multitude of other offerings that Microsoft has on hand is on you, but you're to busy trying to suck a plastic box off that you refuse to see it.

To most other people, when they think of a PC period, they're thinking of Windows. shyt is almost Kleenex, Xerox, or Tylenol levels of ubiquity.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
https://stratechery.com/2018/the-end-of-windows/#:~:text=The%20story%20of%20Windows’%20decline%20is%20relatively%20straightforward,over%20time%20started%20taking%20over%20PC%20functionality%20directly

Microsoft themselves threw the Windows division in the bushes.

But naw, to sony stan’s reality ain’t real :mjlol:

Last edited:

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
That's the frustrating thing about arguing with some of these brehs. They'll take a reasonable argument, like "XBox is an important part of modern day Microsoft", and stretch it to say some shyt like XBox is the only reason people know of Microst.

Acting like the XBox wasn't low key getting laughed at when Bill Gates was telling people he was serious about getting into gaming. :dead:

Acting like it wasn't originally called DirectX Box because the original goal was to prove the effectiveness of Direct X. :dead:

Acting like the Windows XP default background isn't instantly recognizable to this day. :dead:
Acting like if Microsoft were somehow forced to choose between the two, XBox wouldn't get bushed for the Office division. :dead:
Breh did I say this?
Yall flipped me saying "MS is a common house hold name because of xbox", into "Xbox is the only reason people know about MS".

Smh

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Call logging the fukk off for most of the weekend to do better things than arguing with a fukking loser on the internet running away, brehs.
You came back in the same thread and made multiple posts afterwords. But you ran from my post. :ufdup:
There's really no point in discussing any of this shyt with you. XBox is obviously an important division for Microsoft. But just because whatever YOU do in your day to to day life doesn't entail you interacting with one of the multitude of other offerings that Microsoft has on hand is on you, but you're to busy trying to suck a plastic box off that you refuse to see it.
I said in this thread Cloud is microsoft’s most important division right now.

Windows is used mostly in professional settings.

Mainstream consumers interaction with microsoft is centered around xbox.

Those are the facts :manny:
To most other people, when they think of a PC period, they're thinking of Windows. shyt is almost Kleenex, Xerox, or Tylenol levels of ubiquity.
You are old like me.

The new generation doesn’t have that experience.

I got six kids. None of them know or care WTF windows, or office, or the cloud is.

They damn sure know what xbox and gamepass are tho.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You came back in the same thread and made multiple posts afterwords. But you ran from my post. :ufdup:

I said in this thread Cloud is microsoft’s most important division right now.

Windows is used mostly in professional settings.

Mainstream consumers interaction with microsoft is centered around xbox.

Those are the facts :manny:

You are old like me.

The new generation doesn’t have that experience.

I got six kids. None of them know or care WTF windows, or office, or the cloud is.

They damn sure know what xbox and gamepass are tho.
The bolded are facts and basically all I was saying.

Its crazy how they flipped it.:beli:
Adults and kids alike are downloading MS, Nintendo and Sony games.
Adults might be familiar with windows or some other MS product
But neither group would casually mention MS or windows in the home unless they have business or business on a computer/laptop at best.
But in every one of those situations and then some MS is mentioned in association with Xbox. On the phone, TV, couch, computer, laptop and tablet

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Breh did I say this?
Yall flipped me saying "MS is a common house hold name because of xbox", into "Xbox is the only reason people know about MS".

Smh

Ok, even if you think I overstated it, what you're saying is still grossly overestimating XBox's standing.

Is it A reason? Absolutely agree. THE reason? Absolutely not. They have other areas of business where they are far more dominant.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Ok, even if you think I overstated it, what you're saying is still grossly overestimating XBox's standing.

Is it A reason? Absolutely agree. THE reason? Absolutely not. They have other areas of business where they are far more dominant.
and I agree, but what makes them a common place house hold name isn't in those other era's. Especially not nowadays.

Obreh Winfrey

Truly Brehthtaking
Supporter
Daps
The everyday consumer doesn’t even really use windows anymore.
what-lebron-james.gif

This is low quality stanning man.
You Stan at equal or greater amount to Titan :dahell: