Microsoft Has Purchased ZeniMax Media, Parent to Bethesda Softworks and More

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
Would be dope if Sony acquired Capcom or some shyt like that.
Capcom isn't struggling not sure why anyone would want this outside of fanboyism. Arkane and Tango was on the brink of being closed , zenimax has been struggling financially for years. Hence why so many of their recent games are half assed or multiplayer only. Look at the last Wolfenstein financial struggle with low budgets

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
Capcom isn't struggling not sure why anyone would want this outside of fanboyism. Arkane and Tango was on the brink of being closed , zenimax has been struggling financially for years. Hence why so many of their recent games are half assed or multiplayer only. Look at the last Wolfenstein financial struggle with low budgets
I still think it would be dope. That or if they actually pull that Konami shyt off.

datnigDASTARDLY

catching pigeons
Daps
man this whole convo has me wanting to play new vegas...I’ve heard nothing but praise for it but never found the time to play it...it’s on gamepass too but it’s also $4.49 ...I think I can get a $5 gift card for free :ehh:

what’s funny is, you can play that shyt on back compact right now on... you guessed it...Xbox :mjlol:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
“Gaming is about entertainment and community and diversion and learning new stories and new perspectives,” he said. “I find it completely counter to what gaming is about to say that part of that is to lock people away from being able to experience those games. Or to force someone to buy my specific device on the day that I want them to go buy it, in order to partake in what gaming is about. Gaming is bigger than any one device…”

:mjlol:. Sure thing Phil. If none of those Bethesda games land on PS5 in the future that's another one for Phil.
You already tried this in the other thread. Post the whole quote he’s talking about cross gen games.

Be furious Sony brehs :mjlol: