Microsoft Has Purchased ZeniMax Media, Parent to Bethesda Softworks and More

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This is bigger than Sony/consoles.

MSFT is fighting Amazon, Facebook, Google, Apple, Netflix, etc on the gaming front.

Can't help but wonder how gaming will look at the end 2026/27

has me wondering if the aforementioned companies will buy a publisher as well.

or maybe one of them tries to buy playstation :merchant: (not saying sony would sell tho)

I want a white playstation 6 with the apple logo :wow: j/p :troll:

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
This is bigger than Sony/consoles.

MSFT is fighting Amazon, Facebook, Google, Apple, Netflix, etc on the gaming front.

Can't help but wonder how gaming will look at the end 2026/27

has me wondering if the aforementioned companies will buy a publisher as well.

or maybe one of them tries to buy playstation :merchant: (not saying sony would sell tho)
Free PS5 Pro with an updated Amazon Prime subscription and 3 year commitment :wow:

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It's kinda wild to see people like

:ohhh:

"I don't think selling hardware is M$ 1st priority"
(Not directed to anyone on this site in particular)

It's how I know Sony Stan's are mad shallow.

This is pretty much on par for what Xbox Stan's expected.

I guess you either saw/see the vision or you have to be shown

tinnyskillz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Paterson/Passaic, New Jersey
man this whole convo has me wanting to play new vegas...I’ve heard nothing but praise for it but never found the time to play it...it’s on gamepass too but it’s also $4.49 ...I think I can get a $5 gift card for free :ehh:
I tried it on PC like 3 years ago after i played my first Fallout game, Fallout 4 (great game). Even with graphical mods, and just mods in general. New Vegas is just too dated. And that's coming from someone who beat Persona 4 (a ps2 game) on PC 2 years ago.

Hot Red Buns

Life's too short, little baby fall through
Daps
Reppin
Houston
man this whole convo has me wanting to play new vegas...I’ve heard nothing but praise for it but never found the time to play it...it’s on gamepass too but it’s also $4.49 ...I think I can get a $5 gift card for free :ehh:

what?????? :wtf: you better download that bytch. I bought it when it came out on consoles, but I have the free version on PC. It crashes a lot for me on PC but the mods :blessed: and playing it with keyboard and mouse like its meant to be played :takedat:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
To add you? I got a couple nikkas from on xbl

I don’t game online anymore on the xbox since R* put me in the doghouse in GTA V...I actually just deleted a whole bunch of ppl who I don’t really know since I was getting weird/random messages...that and 2k were the only games I really played online like that tho...not a huge MP gamer...fukked with fortnite and PUBG for a minute and tried modern warfare...I pretty much suck tho...GTA was the only MP experience I was nice at

NotAnFBIagent

[redacted]
Daps
es9hWqq.jpg

:russell:
Stans in shambles

Rembrandt

the artist
Daps
Reppin
Villa Diodati
I don’t game online anymore on the xbox since R* put me in the doghouse in GTA V...I actually just deleted a whole bunch of ppl who I don’t really know since I was getting weird/random messages

Lmaooo, ah damn, I feel you. All good bro