Microsoft Has Purchased ZeniMax Media, Parent to Bethesda Softworks and More

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
So you’re going to ignore Phil Spencer words regarding exclusivity having to be assessed on a case by case basis? If it was blanket exclusivity that statement would not have been made. They have reiterated time and again they don’t care where you play.
Whenever Phil Spencer talks about exclusivity and case by case basis, he's talking about games going to current gen xbox hardware and pc. He never mentions playstation in any of these out of context quotes except for when he's talking about honoring any deal established before the acquisition. That means and Sony executive deals will still he honored and any game already far enough in development to have a release plan, will not change.

He has never said that studios acquired by Microsoft would continue to produce games for playstation.

Champion

#RxLife #UCF #FAMU
Daps
Reppin
Chi-Town to Tampa

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Nah, Microsoft going all in on this gamepass shyt, this is a mean long term strategy.

+ they giving away consoles for nothing with this monthly plan shyt :picard:

They gonna find one way or another to get Gamepass into your home. So devilish :wow:

yep...they don’t have to make any of these games exclusive to sell more consoles which I don’t even think is first priority for them...if/when they acquire more studios and get more games on to gamepass...some ppl will make the switch to xbox on their own...pay $70 a piece for these games or pay $25/mo. and get them all on gamepass...this huge move is just a start but it’s gonna get to a point where it’ll behoove sony to play nice with MS and get gamepass on their consoles which I believe may be more important to MS re: gaming than amount of consoles sold

iceberg_is_on_fire

Honolulu Blue Ski Mask Way
Daps
Reppin
Lombardi Trophies in Allen Park
EidE1n5XkAUoXKU

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land

HarlemRiverDrive

Rated X by an all white jury.
Daps
Reppin
South Chicago
Good on microsoft but let’s see how they deliver on ips from Bethesda. We seen how they did Rare they basically on life support and have a lot of titles microsoft could bring to the forefront.
Rare got a best-selling PC game my g, they're doing alright.

--

This news is some real shyt huh.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Now I have to buy an Xbox

right now I’m not personally impressed with their library bcuz they introduced gamepass after I spent years racking up games for free/at heavy discounts by using reward points and shyt when they had digital sales...but it’s definitely a great deal to many right now...and it’s going to get to a point where their library is going to become undeniable to me the more games they get on there