Microsoft Has Purchased ZeniMax Media, Parent to Bethesda Softworks and More

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
I think you read too much into these "goofy nikkas".

I can guarantee you this means nothing in terms of console wars.
Breh... I'm not being completely serious that this acquisition is going to stop corny shyt.

I mean...nikkas still argue Bron vs Jordan. And a whole bunch of other trivial shyt.

But, the same way that @Ps4 looks completely irrational...that's how a lot of other nikkas about to look when they incessantly post on the smallest shyt to push stannery.

I think you understand.

Hot Red Buns

Life's too short, little baby fall through
Daps
Reppin
Houston
aye is it possible to play shyt on a pc with a ps4 controller?

its plenty nikkas saying to make the investment in a pc if you want to play the hot shyt but im not fukking w the keyboard and mouse for video games
aye, but what do you consider the "hot shyt" just be forewarned a lot of games come to PC LAST, even a year after they are on console. Definitely consider which games you want and how long you are willing to wait to play them after release before you decide.

A good PC is a great investment just to have for lots of reason, but if you are gonna use it solely for gaming idk if its the route you want. Also you are gonna have to work on your own settings and hardware to make it play. Console is super fast fixes, having to troubleshoot on my own alot was kinda jarring in the beginning

Monsanto

Superstar
Daps
Bethesda wouldn't have a say in the matter.

:yeshrug:

Microsoft is going to leave that install base and money off of the table due to a console war?
:stopitslime:

Microsoft still has shareholders to report to. An acquisition like this is to support their fiscal and quarterly earnings. It's going to be multiplatform.

:stopitslime:

Y'all gotta think outside of the console wars and think of big business.

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Who cares, they have an entirely separate and better spidergame game, plus a new one coming out soon.
This DLC shoud've been some other hero entirely tbh

Last edited:

8.TRES

All Star
Daps
aye, but what do you consider the "hot shyt" just be forewarned a lot of games come to PC LAST, even a year after they are on console. Definitely consider which games you want and how long you are willing to wait to play them after release before you decide.

A good PC is a great investment just to have for lots of reason, but if you are gonna use it solely for gaming idk if its the route you want. Also you are gonna have to work on your own settings and hardware to make it play. Console is super fast fixes, having to troubleshoot on my own alot was kinda jarring in the beginning

word good looking out

i need to cop a new computer anyway so i was thinking i might as well get some shyt where i could play games too

im not that nice w technology i cant even lie, i might just pull trigger on the p5 if its like that then

parallax

Superstar
Daps
aye is it possible to play shyt on a pc with a ps4 controller?

its plenty nikkas saying to make the investment in a pc if you want to play the hot shyt but im not fukking w the keyboard and mouse for video games

steam has a mapper for the dualshock 4 for games on it, and theres also ds4windows

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
I know PS fans wanna downplay this but this is a huge pickup:
Id software
Bethesda
Arkane
Tango
MachineGames

Franchises including: Fallout, Dishonored, Doom, Quake, Wolfenstein, Elder Scrolls, The Evil Within.

You add this to the pickups Microsoft has already made and the stable of studios is undeniable. Xbox fans are gonna stay fed on Gamepass going forward.

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
join the ecosystem :shaq:

:damn:

415f66b0b0d8d52e07b3ed5682a70790b7163637_00.gif