Microsoft Has Purchased ZeniMax Media, Parent to Bethesda Softworks and More

MarcP

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Phil when he got word:
GbqBA1cGv4AQ3pGD8QtHGUug2Z5wRHSWaJkpUFT4qeE-dLv-F9Um3dpp0SPBK_Xsdwyb9e-LP8q50qEeZUYJxSqPDzVyQI8JkQ-rnFt0tVy54Vsw0AJQlEUE

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
I can't wait, too, breh! You have gamepass as well?

I don't know if your being trolly or not but if I really did want to play another bethseda title I'd play it on PC

I had great fun with Skyrim on PC. But with like 9 million mods so I don't know if I can even cite Bethseda as making a great game moreso than the community :mjlit:

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
:mjcry:

n/m i forgot i had a PC

we still good

:mjlol:
You gave a gaming PC?
7.5 billion was the going price for them.
Or less than one months profits :hhh:
Sony bout to announce that Capcom acquisition next tho

:demonic:
These are the Richest Gaming Companies in 2015!
Incredible how this useless motherfukker Phil Spencer gets bailed out by Microsoft's warchest. :yeshrug:
Funny you say that because just last week you and ya boys was saying this...
Because in video games we are talking about PLAYSTATION and X-BOX which are there own corporate entities. I've no idea why people keep going on about Microsoft this and Microsoft that.
That wasnt the point of my comment at all.. Completely over your head:snoop:

OP talkin about all the money MS has like they gonna keep throwing bread at somethin until its successful because they have so much money and are worth so much.

Sell the xsx for 99 dollars then. They got it right?
You stupid nikkaz still think whatever Microsoft has Xbox has
nikkas conflating Microsoft as a company with Xbox gaming division :laff:
I guess if they put a laugh emoji at the end it's really to hide the tears :wow:
I stay posting topics first only for it to get bushed :dead:

I wouldn't bet on it. Sony only helped with SF5 right?

I wouldn't be against it though. Would love Sony to foot the bill for Dino Crisis Remake/SF6/DMC6 etc.
Nobody wants Capcom to be Sony exclusive, and if Sony tried Microsoft could and probably would outbid them. And then they would look at sega. I don't think this is how we should move forward, Sony should just take that L today and realize you can't win in a buy battle :francis:

parallax

Superstar
Daps
You gave a gaming PC?

Or less than one months profits :hhh:

These are the Richest Gaming Companies in 2015!

Funny you say that because just last week you and ya boys was saying this...

I guess if they put a laugh emoji at the end it's really to hide the tears :wow:

Nobody wants Capcom to be Sony exclusive, and if Sony tried Microsoft could and probably would outbid them. And then they would look at sega. I don't think this is how we should move forward, just take that L today and realize you can't win in a buy battle :francis:

why would sega sell themselves to microsoft? so noone in japan plays their games anymore?

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:leon:

Elder Scrolls or Fallout 5/NV2 possibly being exclusives are legit the first things Iv seen for next gen that would make me feel bad about not owning an Xbox

Last edited: