Microsoft has not produced a title on the level of Ghosts of Tsushima since Halo Reach

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
bro stop caping for a free game

Sea of Thieves - Steam Charts

you're also lying and inflating stats. SOT peaked at 67K on steam, halo infinite destroyed that number and is also dead now.
Wow, you're right. That's a pretty low peak. :ohhh:

I posted the numbers from steam, where it’s a paid game.

Halo is not dead.

As i said you guys live in a whole nother universe
It's dead, Jim!

haloixpceh.jpg

Dorian Breh

Veteran
Daps
The difference between xbox stans and sony stans, yall defend games you don’t even play just because its attached to the plastic box you stan.

Sony stans defend sony because they love their games. Everyone here played and loved TLOU and/or GoT. Xbox stans won’t even admit to play the games they spend pages defending

What i wouldn’t give to see @The Mad Titan and @MeachTheMonster playtime in Sea of Thieves
I can testify that Brother Duck plays EVERY PS5 exclusive, because we're friends on PSN and I can see what he's playing when he's online

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
duke acts like he can't be proven wrong in .22 seconds. comes in here, spews lies, gets exposed...then watch him try to bring up Gamepass #s or these games (#s that aren't actually released and are inflated because Matt Ass and Philthy Phil wanna pat themselves on the back)

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Nope, it's more like what MS did with Playground Games. Buying an entire independent PUBLISHER is something completely different. And it's something only MS has done.
What major independent publisher did Sony buy when they came into the gaming space with playstation? I know yall want to act like because it happened with the PS1 it isn't relevant but it the groundwork and foundation upon which Sony was built.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
check the GOT thread, i posted my grievances there. I actually quit the game because of how hard ppl suck it off. The AI is unbelievably stupid and there's too many cutscenes even after the intro.
I do agree with the AI complaint, as I had to play it on hardest difficulty to really appreciate it. Ironically enough I didn't notice any more cutscenes than your typical 1st party PS game.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
What major independent publisher did Sony buy when they came into the gaming space with playstation? I know yall want to act like because it happened with the PS1 it isn't relevant but it the groundwork and foundation upon which Sony was built.

This is what happens when you engage in twitter console wars, your logic just get all jumbled up in text limits and memes.

Look at all the mega IP Sony bought

7-B859352-7-DFD-4-C3-D-AE0-C-5698-E610-A3-AA.jpg

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The difference between xbox stans and sony stans, yall defend games you don’t even play just because its attached to the plastic box you stan.

Sony stans defend sony because they love their games. Everyone here played and loved TLOU and/or GoT. Xbox stans won’t even admit to play the games they spend pages defending

What i wouldn’t give to see @The Mad Titan and @MeachTheMonster playtime in Sea of Thieves
:snoop:

It's wild how you hate on me for airing my grievances with playstation titles but can't remember how many times I've done the same for the xbox games I've played too.

I'll tell you again since you can't seem to remember, I didn't like sea of thieves. At all, it was mad boring especially solo, the group I played it with still plays it now, but it wasn't for me at all.

But you'll forget about that like you do with halo, gears, and whatever other xbox title I don't like and have posted about, the difference in those is there is no stans running in whatever thread it is to debate back and forth about it. But let me say I don't like the combat in spiderman, or Horizon, it's burned into yalls memory :mjlol:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
you'll forget about that like you do with halo, gears, and whatever other xbox title I don't like and have posted about, the difference in those is there is no stans running in whatever thread it is to debate back and forth about it. But let me say I don't like the combat in spiderman, or Horizon, it's burned into yalls memory

Let me see your criticisms of Halo, Gears, and Forza, you must have some like you have some for every major sony release. I’ll wait :sas2:

:mjlol:

TLOU will get its hype train going, but the only 2 games people are waiting on next year is Cyberpunk and FF77 remake

This is the only real post you have in the last Gears thread, and it sounds even more stupid than your last critique of Spider-Man 2 :dead:

Yall literally downplay every sony first party game (and some 3rd party exclusives) before they come out, even when they go on to win like 400 GOTY awards

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This is what happens when you engage in twitter console wars, your logic just get all jumbled up in text limits and memes.

Look at all the mega IP Sony bought

7-B859352-7-DFD-4-C3-D-AE0-C-5698-E610-A3-AA.jpg
Shows you don't know what you are talking about, as someone that was gaming at that time, Lemmings, wipeout Destruction derby 2 Drakan, G police, Formula and then some where HUGE, and determining factors in lots of people buying a playstation at all. But it wasn't just like psygnosis was huge because of consoles, it was on PC and because of the tech.
I know that list doesn't look like much to you, but if you look up most those games you might understand either how well they sold or the impact/influence they had.