Microsoft has not produced a title on the level of Ghosts of Tsushima since Halo Reach

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
More people care about it than TLOU :manny:

Impossible to quantify since TLOU’s biggest market is on console. We don’t know how many “players” it has

And im sure you can walk up to anyone on the street and ask them what TLOU is and they will at least have a vague idea. No one knows or cares what sea of Theives is even xbox stans

The official thread on here is only 6 pages and its mostly just you posting engagement stats about it :dead:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
1) hadden nicca? WTF IS THAT?!
2) sony put out better games than GOT before GOT IMO. i dont like the game, i think TLOU2 is far better

Thats what makes this funny, GoT ain’t even a main course game and it stands heads and shoulders above the best Microsoft games :ahh:

ed07588c7c0b08916aefe64c968945bac2535e20.gif

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I didn’t try to downplay anything.

That’s what y’all try with every xbox game.

All i stated was the fact that SOT is an extremely successful game and has found its way to the type of engagement any game developer including naughty dog would hope for.
That's shooting low. They likely want something with good engagement numbers late in life like Destiny 2.

For example, Path of Exile is near the end of its current challenge league, and has better engagement numbers compared to SOT.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Showed them they could make million dollar games that SONY funded. :snoop:

Sony hired a studio to do something, gave them resources and when they proved competent they bought them. The risk was 100% on Sony from inception.

Not the same as buying a 3rd party publisher who you are acquiring multiple popular IP from
:ehh: Glad you can admit it. Who else had parent company to supply them with money to throw around to buy exclusives deals, and publishers at that time?

Doesn't seem to different than what MS wants to do currently with buying competent publishers.
Microsoft and their stans know the truth so what are we arguing about?

Coming into a thread trying to downplay the greatness of Naughty Gods and prop up a game like Sea of Thieves knowing damn well yall have never played that shyt :wow:

I'm glad you can find my post praising 1st party sony games when it's convenient to the narrative you trying to push.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Impossible to quantify since TLOU’s biggest market is on console. We don’t know how many “players” it has
Sea of theives started out as a console game as well and is now still available “for free” on gamepass on both PC and console.

Yet in the only actual heads up numbers we have it’s clear SOT is a lot more popular.

If TLOU was this earth shattering amazing game and SOT was trash “nobody cares about” Theres no way the steam numbers could be such in favor of SOT

And im sure you can walk up to anyone on the street and ask them what TLOU is and they will at least have a vague idea. No one knows or cares what sea of Theives is even xbox stans

The official thread on here is only 6 pages and its mostly just you posting engagement stats about it :dead:
Again. We have the engagement numbers above.

You live in your own universe apparently.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Sea of theives started out as a console game as well and is now still available “for free” on gamepass on both PC and console.

Yet in the only actual heads up numbers we have it’s clear SOT is a lot more popular.

If TLOU was this earth shattering amazing game and SOT was trash “nobody cares about” Theres no way the steam numbers could be such in favor of SOT

Again. We have the engagement numbers above.

You live in your own universe apparently.

From what i can see no one is actually engaged with it, you haven’t even played it yourself :stopitslime:

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
:ehh: Glad you can admit it. Who else had parent company to supply them with money to throw around to buy exclusives deals, and publishers at that time?

Doesn't seem to different than what MS wants to do currently with buying competent publishers.
Nope, it's more like what MS did with Playground Games. Buying an entire independent PUBLISHER is something completely different. And it's something only MS has done.