Microsoft has not produced a title on the level of Ghosts of Tsushima since Halo Reach

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
Sea of theives started out as a console game as well and is now still available “for free” on gamepass on both PC and console.

Yet in the only actual heads up numbers we have it’s clear SOT is a lot more popular.

If TLOU was this earth shattering amazing game and SOT was trash “nobody cares about” Theres no way the steam numbers could be such in favor of SOT

Again. We have the engagement numbers above.

You live in your own universe apparently.
you are retarded. SOT is a multiplayer create-your-own-adventure game @ it's core. If it didn't have more players than TLOU, that would be a huge problem. what the fukk are you talking about?

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Numbers are there. You can pretend whatever you want i guess :manny:

I see 6 pages with very little engagement on here versus over a dozen TLOU threads with hundreds of pages. Thecoli isn’t some outlier on the internet its a microcosm of whats going on in the greater gaming discussion.

If people here don’t care about something it most likely means the greater gaming populace don’t care about it

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
you are retarded. SOT is a multiplayer create-your-own-adventure game @ it's core. If it didn't have more players than TLOU, that would be a huge problem. what the fukk are you talking about?
There’s dozens of multiplayer games coming out every day. Almost none of them become as successful as SOT.

This is just another goalpost excuse you stan’s run to.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
There’s dozens of multiplayer games coming out every day. Almost none of them become as successful as SOT.

The difference between xbox stans and sony stans, yall defend games you don’t even play just because its attached to the plastic box you stan.

Sony stans defend sony because they love their games. Everyone here played and loved TLOU and/or GoT. Xbox stans won’t even admit to play the games they spend pages defending

What i wouldn’t give to see @The Mad Titan and @MeachTheMonster playtime in Sea of Thieves

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702

bro stop caping for a free game

Sea of Thieves - Steam Charts

you're also lying and inflating stats. SOT peaked at 67K on steam, halo infinite destroyed that number and is also dead now.

Dorian Breh

Veteran
Daps
I see 6 pages with very little engagement on here versus over a dozen TLOU threads with hundreds of pages. Thecoli isn’t some outlier on the internet its a microcosm of whats going on in the greater gaming discussion.

If people here don’t care about something it most likely means the greater gaming populace don’t care about it
Don't argue with these dudes. If these self proclaimed mega stans of Xbox couldn't be bothered to pay full price for GP and have never played SOT themselves, you can be sure it's not moving the needle anywhere else

That dumb nikka courtdog was sitting on 100 fake Outlook accounts using $1 trials each month because even he wouldn't pay full price for this shyt

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
bro stop caping for a free game

Sea of Thieves - Steam Charts

you're also lying and inflating stats. SOT peaked at 67K on steam, halo infinite destroyed that number and is also dead now.
I posted the numbers from steam, where it’s a paid game.

Halo is not dead.

As i said you guys live in a whole nother universe

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
The difference between xbox stans and sony stans, yall defend games you don’t even play just because its attached to the plastic box you stan.

Sony stans defend sony because they love their games. Everyone here played and loved TLOU and/or GoT. Xbox stans won’t even admit to play the games they spend pages defending

What i wouldn’t give to see @The Mad Titan and @MeachTheMonster playtime in Sea of Thieves
You guys stan stanary.

I speak reality :ehh:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
That dumb nikka courtdog was sitting on 100 fake Outlook accounts using $1 trials each month because even he wouldn't pay full price for this shyt

Xbox stans: Gamepass, best deal in gaming

Also xbox stans:

7ucldc.jpg

BBG

Superstar
Daps
Lol all stan wars aside I'm happy I own my series x.

It's the preferred multiplayer machine for sure. Live platform is excellent and the asymmetrical sticks are a must for me online. The PS5 controller's advantages are in it's features which bode well more more in a single theatrical experience but not so much for multiplayer. I've said before I play a lot of PUBG and still do so I wouldn't touch that on my 5.

Add in the fact they do have the lil obscure exclusives here and there that make it worthwhile like State Of Decay so there's that. I'm just saying if I could only have one it'd have to be PS5 no question. I am sworn to uphold thy law of BBG so I gotta be 💯 wit the shyt. End of the day I'm happy as hell I got both though it's lit :myman:

Both Box Gaming it's the evolution :wow:

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
I posted the numbers from steam, where it’s a paid game.

Halo is not dead.

As i said you guys live in a whole nother universe
more lies from 🤡theMonster

DEAD on steam, since you like it so much :dame: