Microsoft has not produced a title on the level of Ghosts of Tsushima since Halo Reach

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Shows you don't know what you are talking about, as someone that was gaming at that time

Yes, you were clearly the only one gaming, just like you are now.

It wasn’t games like Metal Gear Solid, Tomb Raider, and FF7 that put Sony on the map it was Lemmings and Destruction Derby, G Police :dead:

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Let me see your criticisms of Halo, Gears, and Forza, you must have some like you have some for every major sony release. I’ll wait :sas2:

This is the only real post you have in the last Gears thread, and it sounds even more stupid than your last critique of Spider-Man 2 :dead:

Yall literally downplay every sony first party game (and some 3rd party exclusives) before they come out, even when they go on to win like 400 GOTY awards
Downplay every sony game, yet you quote me saying how, TLOU and GOW and FF7RE ( 3rd party exclusives) are some of the best gaming experiences.

Make it make sense :mjlol:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Downplay every sony game, yet you quote me saying how, TLOU and GOW and FF7RE ( 3rd party exclusives) are some of the best gaming experiences.

Make it make sense :mjlol:

Because you were caught in a lie like always. You rush into sony exclusive game threads and concern troll your heart out and then get caught admitting its the only two games you played on console that year and how much you love them.

Just like i said before, xbox stans will go out of their way to hate on and downplay greatness while playing it in secrecy in anger, this is stannery, its a nasty life :francis:

@MeachTheMonster wasted 20 hours of his life watching god of war ragnarok playthrough on youtube

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

It wasn’t games like Metal Gear Solid, Tomb Raider, and FF7 that put Sony on the map it was Lemmings and Destruction Derby, G Police :dead:
Everybody and their mother was playing Lemmins and G Police back in the days breh.

"Wasn't nobody fukking with Metal Gear Solid, Destruction Derby had way more players :ehh:" is some shyt Meach would say.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Everybody and their mother was playing Lemmins and G Police back in the days breh.

"Wasn't nobody fukking with Metal Gear Solid, Destruction Derby had way more players :ehh:" is some shyt Meach would say.

1996 console wars would have been lit in arcadium:wow:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Because you were caught in a lie like always. You rush into sony exclusive game threads and concern troll your heart out and then get caught admitting its the only two games you played on console that year and how much you love them.

Just like i said before, xbox stans will go out of their way to hate on and downplay greatness while playing it in secrecy in anger, this is stannery, its a nasty life :francis:

@MeachTheMonster wasted 20 hours of his life watching god of war ragnarok playthrough on youtube
You guys just can’t take any criticism of any sony game.

Anyone saying anything even remotely negative immediately gets descended on by hoards of you weirdos attacking their opinion.

GOW was a good movie so i watched it :manny:

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

No one said that, always trying to pivot.

These games pretty much all dropped before everything you mentioned outside of Tomb raider, which was also huge for PS1, and a game that Sony locked down exclusivity on for a couple years as soon as they got the chance:mjlol:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land

Wipeout was the first and one of my all time favorite PSX games. Y’all not even real playstation fans :manny:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
You were defending sea of thieves and you haven’t even played it :dahell:
I have played the game and me playing it or not is just a deflection from reality.

You don’t play destiny but acknowledge how popular it is.

Most of the most popular games out right now, are not popular on the Coli at all.

You guys have created a bubble here and don’t even realize it :smh:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
This is a lie.

Sony don’t make games like this anymore. If they did i’d have a playstation.

No you wouldn’t, lets stop acting as if the only reason you don’t own a ps5 is because you’re not interested. Thats why you feel the need to rush to downplay exclusives, its to make yourself feel better about choosing the wrong console

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

That's what you want to see, I don't play games to concern troll yall :camby: The problem is yall can't say what you don't like about a game and still admit how much you enjoy it or how great it is. Especially 200 million dollar AAA games, I'm not going to judge indie games or double A games on the same scale as a triple A studio with the backing of a Production company. It can't be that hard to grasp that concept.

Just because you live and die in these sony threads along with yo crew doesn't mean I do. I'd probably have a handful of post in most the those threads if you and the stans and come in white knighting trying to explain to me how I'm wrong only for it to be multiple people later after the hype dies to say the same things.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
No you wouldn’t, lets stop acting as if the only reason you don’t own a ps5 is because you’re not interested. Thats why you feel the need to rush to downplay exclusives, its to make yourself feel better about choosing the wrong console
No. This is projection by you.

I’ve owned every playstation. When there’s a playstation game i want to play, i buy a playstion.

I got a switch collecting dust cause i wanted to play mario. Now with all sony games coming to PC except the movie games i generally don’t enjoy, a PS5 is a hard sell to me :manny: