Microsoft has not produced a title on the level of Ghosts of Tsushima since Halo Reach

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
That's what you want to see, I don't play games to concern troll yall :camby: The problem is yall can't say what you don't like about a game and still admit how much you enjoy it or how great it is. Especially 200 million dollar AAA games, I'm not going to judge indie games or double A games on the same scale as a triple A studio with the backing of a Production company. It can't be that hard to grasp that concept.

Just because you live and die in these sony threads along with yo crew doesn't mean I do. I'd probably have a handful of post in most the those threads if you and the stans and come in white knighting trying to explain to me how I'm wrong only for it to be multiple people later after the hype dies to say the same things.

Again, lets see your criticism for Halo, Gears, Forza, Zelda, Mario, Splatoon, Smash Bros, etc. you were in the TOTK thread gassing it up for months and i doubt you’ve even played it.

It seems like you only really concern yourself with critiquing and wanting to discuss sony games, same with meach, and leasy, and those other two nuts. Maybe because thats where the party is on this forum so i don’t blame you for wanting to join in on conversation but theres better ways to do it besides metaphorically poking people and giggling.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Again, lets see your criticism for Halo, Gears, Forza, Zelda, Mario, Splatoon, Smash Bros, etc. you were in the TOTK thread gassing it up for months and i doubt you’ve even played it.

It seems like you only really concern yourself with critiquing and wanting to discuss sony games, same with meach, and leasy, and those other two nuts. Maybe because thats where the party is on this forum so i don’t play you for wanting to join in on conversation but theres better ways to do it besides metaphorically poking people and giggling.
You really don't listen at all breh breh.

It's also ironic that you don't understand that most of the sony games that are "exclusive" I have legacy attachments to and play them asap usually more so for the fact that if you don't beat them ASAP prepared to be spoiled especially after the 2 week marker. Imagine keeping up with gaming and not being spoiled on TLOU 2 or GOW Rag :stopitslime: nikkas was spoiling those game before they even released.

I don't have that problem with Nintendo games, 3rd party games, or Xbox games most of the time. Playstation games though... the internet can't WAIT to tell you how xzy dies or a plot twist or about how xyz character is the best character in the game. I know spoilers for the horizon expansion and I didn't even play part 2 :stopitslime:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
You really don't listen at all breh breh.

It's also ironic that you don't understand that most of the sony games that are "exclusive" I have legacy attachments to and play them asap usually more so for the fact that if you don't beat them ASAP prepared to be spoiled especially after the 2 week marker. Imagine keeping up with gaming and not being spoiled on TLOU 2 or GOW Rag :stopitslime: nikkas was spoiling those game before they even released.

I don't have that problem with Nintendo games, 3rd party games, or Xbox games most of the time. Playstation games though... the internet can't WAIT to tell you how xzy dies or a plot twist or about how xyz character is the best character in the game. I know spoilers for the horizon expansion and I didn't even play part 2 :stopitslime:

Seems like the games are doing their jobs then. I couldn’t be fussed to rush out and finish a bunch of games i have low interest or heavy criticisms for because i don’t want them spoiled, that sounds like fan boy stuff.

Thats how i used to feel about marvel movies now i don’t care if they get spoiled for me. Your problem is you want to participate in those discussions and enjoy those games but your stan brain won’t let you drop your flag so you gotta constantly neg them instead. Thats just how your psycho locust brain works, same with meach. Yall stay in sony game threads more than any other but can’t engage with it on its own terms you have to compare it to other shyt, downplay, constantly remark on how unimpressed you are, call them “movies”, and other passive aggressive hoe tactics.

Just enjoy the games, breh. No one is going to judge you for buying a console and enjoying the games on it. All we ask is that you keep it a buck about xbox games in the meantime

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Seems like the games are doing their jobs then. I couldn’t be fussed to rush out and finish a bunch of games i have low interest or heavy criticisms for because i don’t want them spoiled, that sounds like fan boy stuff.

Thats how i used to feel about marvel movies now i don’t care if they get spoiled for me. Your problem is you want to participate in those discussions and enjoy those games but your stan brain won’t let you drop your flag so you gotta constantly neg them instead. Thats just how your psycho locust brain works, same with meach. Yall stay in sony game threads more than any other but can’t engage with it on its own terms you have to compare it to other shyt, downplay, constantly remark on how unimpressed you are, call them “movies”, and other passive aggressive hoe tactics.

Just enjoy the games, breh. No one is going to judge you for buying a console and enjoying the games on it. All we ask is that you keep it a buck about xbox games in the meantime
No I don't want to be spoiled.

And I couldn't care less what people think about me or my gaming habits especially on here. I keep it 100 with everything when it comes to how I feel about a game, doesn't matter what it's released for.

I'm extremely good and seeing outcomes, so I hate spoilers, small or large. I don't even want to know game playtime.

That is a huge factor in me stopping what I'm playing and trying to quickly finish up a PS game lots of time. Otherwise I have to duck and dodge spoilers for months until the next exclusive is released.

Last edited:

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You wouldn’t care if you weren’t highly and emotionally invested in the games to begin with. Like i said, come hang out and talk about the games, just stop acting like a herb :yeshrug:

:martin:

Says the main one spoiling everything possible about a game before it releases.

Akae Beka

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I bought spider man miles morales on PC and shyt is overrated. For all the praise it's received, after playing around with it, from what people spoke highly of, was kinda mid.
Had my 6 yr old try it out and he got bored and went back to playing Roblox :aicmon:

Daps
Own both: Xbox for the multiplats that wifey doesn't want to play (Elden Ring, Hitman etc)....PS5 for the exclusives and games we both want.

BBG

Superstar
Daps
I bought spider man miles morales on PC and shyt is overrated. For all the praise it's received, after playing around with it, from what people spoke highly of, was kinda mid.
Had my 6 yr old try it out and he got bored and went back to playing Roblox :aicmon:
I've only played remastered so far but if it's anything like that you and lil man's trippin lol. I could just swing around beating up bad guys for crime tokens for like 30 minutes straight before even attempting to do a mission. Add to that all the lil minigames and it's a damn good time. I only took a break cuz I don't want it to end

Akae Beka

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I've only played remastered so far but if it's anything like that you and lil man's trippin lol. I could just swing around beating up bad guys for crime tokens for like 30 minutes straight before even attempting to do a mission. Add to that all the lil minigames and it's a damn good time. I only took a break cuz I don't want it to end
Swinging around gets boring. I will admit, I will go back and give it another spin but I thought it would be a bit more captivating..
Roblox is his thing :yeshrug: ... unless it's cuphead or Rayman, he's not interested