Microsoft has not produced a title on the level of Ghosts of Tsushima since Halo Reach

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Ah yes, the year both Microsoft flight simulator and, you guessed it, another Forza came out :mjlol: I'll give you psychonauts but I don't give a shyt about that game so it doesn't do anything for me.
Like i said. You guys pretend certain games and reality doesn’t exist based on your current agenda.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
No, sony owned the rights to Infamous, Ratchet, Sly, and Killzone before they bought the studios. Suckerpunch, Guerrilla, and Insomniac couldn’t make those games without sony.

sony didn’t even own Insomniac when they put out the Ratchet and Clank movie
Doesn't really matter either way, sony purchased them after they showed they could make million dollar games. And that is my point, you all want to act like playstation out here just nurturing game devs from indie projects to games like GOT when that isn't the case.

But xbox apparently should be :mjlol:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Doesn't really matter either way, sony purchased them after they showed they could make million dollar games. And that is my point, you all want to act like playstation out here just nurturing game devs from indie projects to games like GOT when that isn't the case.

Showed them they could make million dollar games that SONY funded. :snoop:

Sony hired a studio to do something, gave them resources and when they proved competent they bought them. The risk was 100% on Sony from inception.

Not the same as buying a 3rd party publisher who you are acquiring multiple popular IP from

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
TLOU is a very lucrative IP. Nobody even knows Sea of Thieves. :mjlol:
As per the evidence posted…..in the real world Sea of theives is a huge gaming IP. And Naughty dog and sony as a whole are now going all in trying to achieve of SOT already has.

But You guys live in sony stan world so you may not have noticed :ehh:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
As per the evidence posted…..in the real world Sea of theives is a huge gaming IP. And Naughty dog and sony as a whole are now going all in trying to achieve of SOT already has.

But You guys live in sony stan world so you may not have noticed :ehh:

Just like Microsoft is trying to get their own TLOU, with perfect dark and Hellblade, lets see if they got the juice to make movie games.

They sure seem fond of them.:ehh:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Microsoft and their stans know the truth so what are we arguing about?

This is one of the most successful highly rated and most talked about single player AAA games in recent history

Again I love TLOU, more than part 2 and I thought part 2 was a masterpiece.

Coming into a thread trying to downplay the greatness of Naughty Gods and prop up a game like Sea of Thieves knowing damn well yall have never played that shyt :wow:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Microsoft and their stans know the truth so what are we arguing about?

Coming into a thread trying to downplay the greatness of Naughty Gods and prop up a game like Sea of Thieves knowing damn well yall have never played that shyt :wow:

I didn’t try to downplay anything.

That’s what y’all try with every xbox game.

All i stated was the fact that SOT is an extremely successful game and has found its way to the type of engagement any game developer including naughty dog would hope for.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I didn’t try to downplay anything.

That’s what y’all try with every xbox game.

All i stated was the fact that SOT is an extremely successful game and has found its way to the type of engagement any game developer including naughty dog would hope for.

No one cares about that shyt, not even you :ufdup: