Microsoft has not produced a title on the level of Ghosts of Tsushima since Halo Reach

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
I've only played remastered so far but if it's anything like that you and lil man's trippin lol. I could just swing around beating up bad guys for crime tokens for like 30 minutes straight before even attempting to do a mission. Add to that all the lil minigames and it's a damn good time. I only took a break cuz I don't want it to end
Gameplay loop gets repetitive. The story is extended a little too long and difficulty doesn’t scale well.

It’s a fun game though.

Greenhornet

A God Among Kings
Daps
Reppin
Rochester Ny
ghost is amazing but kind of overrated

super fun but extremely basic with a good gameplay core

all that beauty shyt is watered down by artstyle and minimal design

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Swinging around gets boring. I will admit, I will go back and give it another spin but I thought it would be a bit more captivating..
Roblox is his thing :yeshrug: ... unless it's cuphead or Rayman, he's not interested
You are not wrong. The game is flashy yet shallow. Unless you are really into the story/character of spider-man, the game gets old quick.:manny:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
You are not wrong. The game is flashy yet shallow. Unless you are really into the story/character of spider-man, the game gets old quick.:manny:

Thats how i feel about hi fi rush, very basic combat and horrible platforming. :yeshrug:

I honestly feel like people just like the Ben 10 style graphics and music

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Thats how i feel about hi fi rush, very basic combat and horrible platforming. :yeshrug:
Not sure why you felt the need to bring up HiFi rush here (Sony Stans :mjlol:)

Combat in HiFi rush is infinitely better and more challenging than spiderman. Platforming is not great but at least it’s not automatic like spider-man.

As a game, HiFi rush is better. Spider-man just had lots more money for the production elements.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The problem with spiderman games is the combat is super basic and lots of it has been done before and better in other spiderman games and batman games. In GOT the combat was just too easy so turning it up made the gameplay loop perfect. :ohlawd:

The best thing about the insomniac spiderman games are the stories and set pieces.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Not sure why you felt the need to bring up HiFi rush here (Sony Stans :mjlol:)

Combat in HiFi rush is infinitely better and more challenging than spiderman. Platforming is not great but at least it’s not automatic like spider-man.

As a game, HiFi rush is better. Spider-man just had lots more money for the production elements.

Naw, the combat feels like something really basic from the ps2 era, i think people are just enamored by the cartoon graphics and music. I’d probably enjoy it a lot more if i were like 15

Outside of the music and cel shaded gimmick it doesn’t really have much going for it imo

Dorian Breh

Veteran
Daps
The problem with spiderman games is the combat is super basic and lots of it has been done before and better in other spiderman games and batman games. In GOT the combat was just too easy so turning it up made the gameplay loop perfect. :ohlawd:

The best thing about the insomniac spiderman games are the stories and set pieces.
You could say this about any game

The combat in Elden Ring is super basic, just roll and spam R1

The only thing making it difficult are mobs rushing at you from all sides or bosses with infinite AoE attacks and speed

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

I honestly feel like people just like the Ben 10 style graphics and music
The combat in high rush has more depth than spiderman off the rip.

The beat mechanic alone does that :mjlol: chai is actual a better spiderman in combat than miles or peter :francis:

Hi Fi rush has the opposite problem of spiderman, the combat is amazing but the story is super generic and boring.

Fortunately the characters are great

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Naw, the combat feels like something really basic from the ps2 era, i think people are just enamored by the cartoon graphics and music. I’d probably enjoy it a lot more if i were like 15

Outside of the music and cel shaded gimmick it doesn’t really have much going for it imo
fukk outa here there’s all types of videos of people working to perfect HiFi combat and get S ranks etc. That’s the style of game it is, like the classic DMC games, with the added challenge of being on beat.

You are the only person i’ve seen to try to claim hifi combat isn’t great. You don’t have to try to down HiFi to prop up spider-man breh. Stop it:smh:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
The combat in high rush has more depth than spiderman off the rip.

The beat mechanic alone does that :mjlol: chai is actual a better spiderman in combat than miles or peter :francis:

Hi Fi rush has the opposite problem of spiderman, the combat is amazing but the story is super generic and boring.

Fortunately the characters are great

I don’t find the combat satisfying at all, it feels like a basic hack n’ slash with a rhythm gimmick that doesn’t add much to the experience and thats like the ENTIRE game, the platforming is bad, the story is bad and boring, and there’s like no exploration or secrets.

The fact that this is considered one of the best games on xbox gives me little hope for the future of this console :francis:

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You could say this about any game

The combat in Elden Ring is super basic, just roll and spam R1

The only thing making it difficult are mobs rushing at you from all sides or bosses with infinite AoE attacks and speed
Just roll and spam R1 and I'm pretty sure you'll die a lot attempting that on every villain and boss.

Can't say the same for dodging and mashing on attack in spiderman

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I don’t find the combat satisfying at all, it feels like a basic hack n’ slash with a rhythm gimmick that doesn’t add much to the experience and thats like the ENTIRE game, the platforming is bad, the story is bad and boring, and there’s like no exploration or secrets.

The fact that this is considered one of the best games on xbox gives me little hope for the future of this console :francis:
Sounds like a skill issue and a troll.