Microsoft has not produced a title on the level of Ghosts of Tsushima since Halo Reach

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
This shyt is hilarious. Like why are nikkas lying about the games they play and how much or little they play them :dead: it's never that serious
Brehs legit mad you’re enjoying games we all enjoyed :mjlol:

• Haha
Reactions: BBG

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
And even that's being generous. I dont wanna hear a damn thing about Hi-Fi Rush, you nikkas are sick. I'm a fan of Gears but the story aint been shyt since the 3rd one. I've owned my PS5 for less than a week and said I would wait to make a thread, but my God. The only reason I even have time to post right now is because I'm at work, or else I'd still be eating.

Yes I know Starfield will be on that level or greater, lol @ having to buy the GOAT WRPG developer to break a decade plus drought of NO GAMES.

Yes I know I look foolish because my entire coli career has been spent being a retarded xbot, i don't care. I've played Spider Man Remastered and I'm playing Ghosts of Tsushima. I haven't even gotten to God Of War and the rest of the constant heat Playstation provides.

I hereby bend the knee. Sony has no competition in the gaming arena. Phil was absolutely right to admit defeat. It's over.
Why not just sell the Xbox?

BBG

Superstar
Daps
Why not just sell the Xbox?
Lol all stan wars aside I'm happy I own my series x.

It's the preferred multiplayer machine for sure. Live platform is excellent and the asymmetrical sticks are a must for me online. The PS5 controller's advantages are in it's features which bode well more more in a single theatrical experience but not so much for multiplayer. I've said before I play a lot of PUBG and still do so I wouldn't touch that on my 5.

Add in the fact they do have the lil obscure exclusives here and there that make it worthwhile like State Of Decay so there's that. I'm just saying if I could only have one it'd have to be PS5 no question. I am sworn to uphold thy law of BBG so I gotta be 💯 wit the shyt. End of the day I'm happy as hell I got both though it's lit :myman:

Both Box Gaming it's the evolution :wow:

Because lost in all this is I'm actually a very reasonable person that can see the value in both, but nothing gets the people going like some good ol fashioned hyperbolic stanning :noah:

If I made videos with reasonable takes like above, I'd get 50 views and 0 likes. If I made one like OP, it'd do numbers. You nikkas are my guinea pigs, and this is a case study.

Daps
Reppin
Canada
Sony gang undefeated :manny:

geepz7wn2ne01.gif

BBG

Superstar
Daps
Remember that nerd that went on a rampage a week or two ago that swore I wasn't smarter than anyone else and there was no method to my madness and I'm just dying for attention?

This thread was BOOMING until I revealed my true intentions. Now that I spelled it out nobody wants to war in this thread anymore :mjlol::mjlol: sooner or later you'll all realize who the prophet is. Don't worry ill bless the coli with more riveting content in due time

rdj

Pro
Daps
Remember that nerd that went on a rampage a week or two ago that swore I wasn't smarter than anyone else and there was no method to my madness and I'm just dying for attention?

This thread was BOOMING until I revealed my true intentions. Now that I spelled it out nobody wants to war in this thread anymore :mjlol::mjlol: sooner or later you'll all realize who the prophet is. Don't worry ill bless the coli with more riveting content in due time
All he said was you are mentally ill and this doesn't exactly disprove it :patrice:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
And even that's being generous. I dont wanna hear a damn thing about Hi-Fi Rush, you nikkas are sick. I'm a fan of Gears but the story aint been shyt since the 3rd one. I've owned my PS5 for less than a week and said I would wait to make a thread, but my God. The only reason I even have time to post right now is because I'm at work, or else I'd still be eating.

Yes I know Starfield will be on that level or greater, lol @ having to buy the GOAT WRPG developer to break a decade plus drought of NO GAMES.

Yes I know I look foolish because my entire coli career has been spent being a retarded xbot, i don't care. I've played Spider Man Remastered and I'm playing Ghosts of Tsushima. I haven't even gotten to God Of War and the rest of the constant heat Playstation provides.

I hereby bend the knee. Sony has no competition in the gaming arena. Phil was absolutely right to admit defeat. It's over.

You’re a Judas and trader to the cause.

We don’t want you :pacspit:

:mjlol:

BBG

Superstar
Daps
For all of its faults, Gears 5 was a beautiful game.
It was, but that alone doesn't make it a good game. It wasn't bad and the multiplayer was fun as always, but the story sucked. I think I barely beat 4, and 5 I played for maybe 30 minutes before bushing it ( my time played is from multiplayer).

At the end of the day Microsoft doesn't know how to develop new IPs before the old ones get stale. It happened with Halo and it's happening with Gears. I love XBOX but two franchises outside of Forza in twenty years is unacceptable, man. I do hope they figure it out with Fable and Perfect Dark though.

You’re a Judas and trader to the cause.

We don’t want you :pacspit:

:mjlol:
Breh we suck :dead: I've been saying this long before I got a PlayStation, y'all knew this day would come

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
what does playstation even got? Seems like all studios said this gen is a wash cause of the pandemic and aint releasing nothing good.

Now see if they had focused on space with aliens not furry tranny elves we wouldnt be struggling :mjpls: