Microsoft has not produced a title on the level of Ghosts of Tsushima since Halo Reach

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:dahell: The game is easy as fukk, especially since oyu can just completely ignore the rhythm gimmick.

Only reason there aren’t more criticisms for the game is because more people didn’t play it
I'm guessing you played it on easy or normal then.

And if you think high Fi rush is easy then spiderman basically plays itself

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
:dahell: The game is easy as fukk, especially since oyu can just completely ignore the rhythm gimmick.

Only reason there aren’t more criticisms for the game is because more people didn’t play it
You literally can’t beat the game if you ignore hitting the buttons on rhythm. I don’t know what game you played but it wasn’t hifi rush.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
I think meach is the same mf that said the spear on GOWR was more of a tool than a weapon.

Then he got exposed and tried to gaslight the Arcadium
I mean they both argue in bad faith when they’re doing their Stan war dance.

Gizmo getting exposed when they pulled his destiny character is in the same vein as that GOW only has two weapons

• Haha
Reactions: BBG

Dorian Breh

Veteran
Daps
Now spiderman got better combat than Elden Ring,

Sony stan’s wild :mjlol:
That's not what I said, you illiterate fakkit, I said it's easy to reduce any game's combat to a throwaway sentence like, "you press this and you press that and it's a repetitive gameplay loop"

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land

Gizmo getting exposed when they pulled his destiny character is in the same vein as that GOW only has two weapons
I wasn’t arguing in bad fath, i honestly forgot about the spear as a weapon. That should show you it’s impact on the game :francis:

BBG

Superstar
Daps

This shyt is hilarious. Like why are nikkas lying about the games they play and how much or little they play them :dead: it's never that serious