Microsoft hardware sales down by 30%. They’re blaming supply constraints.

Koba St

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Why are Xbox fans relying on an acquisition to play games that they have easy access to?

Instead Xbox fans should demand that the studios that Microsoft own should deliver quality games on a consistent basis.
Acquisitions are their way of getting back at Sony since they can’t compete in both games and sales.

Iblazegunz

Rookie
Daps
I need some context. I never seen more than 1 of em in a store.

Xbox seems to suck cuz of lack of exclusives. Seem wack
I'm in Va, I took this pic yesterday while I was out shopping. Same scenario at both stores

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Why are Xbox fans relying on an acquisition to play games that they have easy access to?

Instead Xbox fans should demand that the studios that Microsoft own should deliver quality games on a consistent basis.
Every exclusive game you play on Playstation is from a developer/studio that Sony bought :skip: it’s literally the same shyt, Sony just cant afford activision, otherwise they would of bid instead of bytched

Im also PC gang, not part of the xbots. Just from the outside looking in, its pretty clear that Sony stans are the most retarded

Instant Classic

All Star
Supporter
Daps
The supply constraint issue is true because here in Canada you can't buy a Series X standalone at Amazon, Best Buy, and other retailers. I think the major issue is they made a huge mistake in making a series s and didn't do what Sony did by making a digital Series X because that would solve their supply issues imo. I don't think people buy a next gen console to play n 1080p and want to get best performing console. It's kina like when Apple made the iPhone 5C which flopped due to people not wanting a budget phone at the time.

Koba St

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The supply constraint issue is true because here in Canada you can't buy a Series X standalone at Amazon, Best Buy, and other retailers. I think the major issue is they made a huge mistake in making a series s and didn't do what Sony did by making a digital Series X because that would solve their supply issues imo. I don't think people buy a next gen console to play n 1080p and want to get best performing console. It's kina like when Apple made the iPhone 5C which flopped due to people not wanting a budget phone at the time.
The funniest thing this generation was when Xbots thought Series S would outsell both PS5 and Series X necaue it was the cheapest. These people clearly know nothing about business or economics

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Every exclusive game you play on Playstation is from a developer/studio that Sony bought :skip: it’s literally the same shyt, Sony just cant afford activision, otherwise they would of bid instead of bytched

Im also PC gang, not part of the xbots. Just from the outside looking in, its pretty clear that Sony stans are the most retarded

Buyin a whole publisher vs individual studios who primarily made games only for Playstation anyway is the same? :skip:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Yeah besides their 1st and most important one to date psygnosis :beli:

The IPs, tech, and resources is why playstation is able to stand where it's at now.

lmao-dead.gif