Microsoft hardware sales down by 30%. They’re blaming supply constraints.

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
What games can't you play from ABK that you can play already?

You can play Overwatch/2, COD, Diablo, Sekiro.
The goal was to buy ABK and make the future game’s exclusive in a few years, to incentivize xbox sales, no? Or for Sony to use gamepass as a back up plan, no ?

When Sony bought Bungie, did they make all previous bungie games not playable on other platforms ? Or did they buy Bungie to eventually make exclusives for Sony ? Does Destiny 2 not work on PC or xbox currently?

Did you use any brain power at all before you made your post?

O³ (O cubed)

No more PAWGs, PLEASE??!!!??
Daps
Reppin
Hackney, London
The goal was to buy ABK and make the future game’s exclusive in a few years, to incentivize xbox sales, no? Or for Sony to use gamepass as a back up plan, no ?

When Sony bought Bungie, did they make all previous bungie games not playable on other platforms ? Or did they buy Bungie to eventually make exclusives for Sony ?

Did you use any brain power at all before you made your post?
Did you? Like seriously. Microsoft have bought publishers like Zenimax which encompasses several studios. That excludes Obsidian, Mojang, Ninja Theory, inExile, Turn10, Playground, The Coalition, 343, Rare, Double Fine and Compulsion.

There are more than enough studios to develop games yet they haven't.

Except Pentiment and Hi-fi Rush.

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Did you? Like seriously. Microsoft have bought publishers like Zenimax which encompasses several studios. That excludes Obsidian, Mojang, Ninja Theory, inExile, Turn10, Playground, The Coalition, 343, Rare, Double Fine and Compulsion.

What does anything you typed here have anything to do with what I typed :gucci:

drifter

Superstar
Daps
:sas2: how long Phil got left?
How's Sony have record shipments and MS having supply constraints at the same time :dead:

The boxes are practically the same parts with a few tweaks it doesn't even make sense lol

They can spend 65 billion on COD but can't manage a supply chain huh, I don't buy it

He's been there for a while with the tight shirts with game logos and that's about all he's done, wear shirts. Slumped sales, failed Acti deal, those footsteps on him and a few others over there have gotta be loud now

Kaydigi

Akatsuki
Supporter
Daps
Starfield better have a 60fps mode or that series x is getting put back in the retail box.

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
:lolbron: that's not what MS told regulators

MS has plenty of money and weight. they can compete without buying other publishers but they run the xbox division like garbage:yeshrug:.
That is what they told regulators, that if Sony paid up then the games could still be on Playstation (via licensing or gamepass) and if not then after I believe 4 years (dont quote me on timeline) then the games would be removed from Playstation

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area

:gucci:

Daps
Got both systems. PS5 for me and wifey....Xbox for multiplat games that I wanna play but wifey doesn't (Elden Ring, Hitman etc).

Xbox needs games besides Halo and Forza. A good action/RPG type game. 3rd person (no FPS).....unique story with an expansive world and goo storytelling. A handful of those will sell millions of consoles. Doesn't seem like they care tbh. GamePass is their focus but it's a lot easier to get the GP subscribers when you can get people to buy your console....not everyone is about that PC life.

Daps
How's Sony have record shipments and MS having supply constraints at the same time :dead:

The boxes are practically the same parts with a few tweaks it doesn't even make sense lol

They can spend 65 billion on COD but can't manage a supply chain huh, I don't buy it

He's been there for a while with the tight shirts with game logos and that's about all he's done, wear shirts. Slumped sales, failed Acti deal, those footsteps on him and a few others over there have gotta be loud now
They don't have supply issues....they're purposely constricting supply to give the illusion of demand. OR....at the very least avoid every retailer having 100 consoles just sitting there. MS knows they don't have the software needed to move consoles so it's better to limit the number of consoles you got sitting in stores.

Sony, especially during the pandemic could have shipped 100 consoles to every single Best Buy, Target, Walmart etc...and them shyts would have been sold out by brunch.

O³ (O cubed)

No more PAWGs, PLEASE??!!!??
Daps
Reppin
Hackney, London

Why are Xbox fans relying on an acquisition to play games that they have easy access to?

Instead Xbox fans should demand that the studios that Microsoft own should deliver quality games on a consistent basis.