Yakuza 0
Nier
Last Guardian
Dragon Quest Heroes 2
Gravity Rush 2
Horizon
MLB 17
Persona 5
Most of those are on Steam. I love when people contradict their own arguments.
The hell you talking about? Most of those titles aren't on Steam.

10 of those are on PS4 and the other 7 are on Steam.

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
You realize people could use the same rebuttal towards any list you post right :mindblown:

I believe people posts those lists as a basis for comparison

I don't try to convince Sony thots to buy an Xbox either you want one or you don't but you are a true loser and idiot discussing someone else purchase of an X.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Kinda Funny Games47 minutes ago
Hey--

Greg here. Steve Gaynor on Twitter is telling me that "Xbox One Console Launch Exclusive" DOES mean that it's exclusive to the Xbox One. I have no idea why some games were called "Xbox One Console Exclusive" then. Anyway, I know we debate that at one point, so I wanted to call out that at least one dev is saying that means exclusive. No idea if that means games like The Last Night are truly exclusive to Xbox.

I dunno. Dumb way to describe things if you ask me.

Love you.
Greg

They thought they was slick tryna hide their abysmal "exclusive" games list.

Barnett114

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
I don't try to convince Sony thots to buy an Xbox either you want one or you don't but you are a true loser and idiot discussing someone else purchase of an X.

I haven't seen anyone trying to convince anyone to buy a PS4 though, people have been posting lists as a penis swinging contest

Prince Akeem

Its not that deep breh....
Daps

You tried all last year though. :coffee:

Leasy

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
I haven't seen anyone trying to convince anyone to buy a PS4 though, people have been posting lists as a penis swinging contest

What do you think these list are my games are numerous but I only play 3 titles posts. Look at this sub forum all threads made by PSThots.. You never see me @MeachTheMonster or my other Xbox bros make dumb shyt about buy this or exclusive that

Trapperman Dave

Basil Fawty 
Daps
Reppin
Gamers World Wide
Let's be honest. People diss timed exclusives but Microsoft usually has them for the life of the product. A game is only going to be hyped for a few years. Who cared about Tomb Raider by the time it dropped on Sony? The hype was over by then. If Microsoft has Black Dessert for a couple of years, that's enough to make their mark.
I cared about it lol. And I don't think they will have it that long but I could be wrong

Leasy

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
You saying 3 of those games interest you which is more exclusives then what xbox have and playstation hasnt even had its conference yet. Just go to the bushes

Again you proving my point why are u mad that I only like 3 of those playstation exclusives... Why are you comparing them to Xbox titles? We obviously have different taste in games.

Doomsday

Superstar
Daps
U right

But Gears was Xbox last game gamers cared about which was 9 months ago:mjlol:

I guess 2018 is when Xbox gets another and even that game look like dog shyt (State of Decay):mjlol:

Crackdown 3 comes out this year. It will be a hit.

Cuphead is one of the most anticipated games in this gen. Easily going to sell a million.

State Of Decay 2.

Most of XBOX's exclusives are games people are clamoring for. Your lying by saying that. Most of Sony's lineup (Last Guardian) flopped.

Doomsday

Superstar
Daps
The hell you talking about? Most of those titles aren't on Steam.

10 of those are on PS4 and the other 7 are on Steam.

And half of that 10 flopped. So when you compare the consoles, the hit potential of their exclusives are the same.