Ohio, Iowa, & Minnesota
SOD2
Cuphead
Crackdown 3
Black Dessert
Ori 2
Lucky Fox
Sea Of Thieves
:mjlol: heavy hitters? Cup head a $20 game, Crackdown 3 is a shell of its former self. Probably the biggest BS from Microsoft hype.when from power of cloud building destruction to cellshading and only cars blowing up. The others are all AA. Only hot one they showed was Ori. We talking about heavy hitters,brehs.. Not this.

Diondon

Thanks to the lawyers uh, I marbled the foyer
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere tropic...
76133639.jpg

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Sony hasn't even dropped there conference yet is this @PS4 new alias? I haven't seen him post after the MS conference is the nikka on suicide watch :ohhh:

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
So is the new Xbox going to crush buildings and the PS4 Pro in performance?

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
Compared to whatever the hell EA was doing and the ball being dropped from GOAThesda, M$ actually had a OK conference at best. Honestly, the entire E3 this year been wack juice as:

• M$ dropped the ball on the Scorpio with that wacky ass price
  • Changing the name of Scorpio to Xbox One X:dahell:
  • Indie titles to accommodate the "super duper graphics"
  • EA being EA
  • Bethesda trying to have folks pay for mods:mjlol:
  • Devolver Digital saying fukk it...we having the worst show ever:russ:
Let's just hope Sony tries to rock our socks off (which I doubt) and The PC Show shows us something meaningful (which I hope:mjcry:).

Dotcom

OnAComUP
Daps
Sony hasn't even dropped there conference yet is this @PS4 new alias? I haven't seen him post after the MS conference is the nikka on suicide watch :ohhh:
He is tied down to his mattress but he could jump off that mattress at any moment.. you know it isn't foamy it has springs in it

backbreaker65

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The Passage of Time
Spend a year talking about teraflops, and have your moment to show it, and it flopped. Have these dudes not watched 8 mile? You lose yourself in the moment, you only get one shot. Monster, 6 Teraflops, True4K, True Power and a bazillion transistors, you can't make this shyt up. The sad part about the conference, the only thing with the loudest applause was Play your 16 year old games.