Microsoft Had The Best Conference By Far

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
We already covered that in the previous page. Reading is fundamental.

10 of 17 aren't on steam. and of the 7 on steam, none are Sony 1st party.

Whereas on Xbox, all their first party can be played on PC.

If that's their motto, then cool.

Their issue is that they failed to entice consumers on the xbx with both price and the games they used to showcase. I don't think the price is bad either.

Last edited:

Doomsday

Superstar
Daps
Whereas on Xbox, all their first party can be played on PC.

No it can't. It can only be played on Microsoft Xbox App. Fully integrated. If someone creates a gamertag on windows and plays a game for 3 years then decides to buy an Xbox, all the data will be there on the Xbox. That's not the same as having 90 percent of your games on steam, vita, and PSP. If anything, Sony is guilty of having few true exclusives. I do not have to deal with Playstation AT ALL if I want to play 90% of their games. However, I cannot play any true first party Microsoft games without going through Microsoft.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
No it can't. It can only be played on Microsoft Xbox App. Fully integrated. If someone creates a gamertag on windows and plays a game for 3 years then decides to buy an Xbox, all the data will be there on the Xbox. That's not the same as having 90 percent of your games on steam, vita, and PSP. If anything, Sony is guilty of having few true exclusives. I do not have to deal with Playstation AT ALL if I want to play 90% of their games. However, I cannot play any true first party Microsoft games without going through Microsoft.

t7cyfm.jpg

7/17 = 90% now? :dahell:

What part of ZERO, repeat ZERO, first party Sony games are on PC?

The Xbox App is still PC (Win10). :scustbunb:

No need for all the
full

Mike809

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx

The thing is that now that xbox exclusives are going to be on PC , there's no need to buy an xbox console if you have a capable pc tu run those games. You do need to buy a ps4 to buy first-party sony games such as god of war or the last of us. ill
be playing state of decay 2 , just not on an xbox so thats a sale that they lost. Most hardcore gamers only need a PS4/PC to enjoy most games if you dont care about nintendo.

Doomsday

Superstar
Daps
The thing is that now that xbox exclusives are going to be on PC , there's no need to buy an xbox console if you have a capable pc tu run those games. You do need to buy a ps4 to buy first-party sony games such as god of war or the last of us. ill
be playing state of decay 2 , just not on an xbox so thats a sale that they lost. Most hardcore gamers only need a PS4/PC to enjoy most games if you dont care about nintendo.

SOD2 will not be on steam. If you'd rather play on the XBOX app via windows be my guest. We can still play together, which is a beautiful thing.

As far as XBOX, X1 is a better price than most PC's at the same specs, not to mention none of the headaches that come with PC. Playing MMO's on X1 is going to change the game.

Mike809

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx
SOD2 will not be on steam. If you'd rather play on the XBOX app via windows be my guest. We can still play together, which is a beautiful thing.

As far as XBOX, X1 is a better price than most PC's at the same specs, not to mention none of the headaches that come with PC. Playing MMO's on X1 is going to change the game.

ill buy it on the xbox app then but microsoft is still losing a sale . if you own a gaming computer , why would you buy an xbox?
and an MMO on a console has never set the world on fire . We already have the FF14 MMO on ps4 and that didnt change the game.

Doomsday

Superstar
Daps
ill buy it on the xbox app then but microsoft is still losing a sale . if you own a gaming computer , why would you buy an xbox?
and an MMO on a console has never set the world on fire . We already have the FF14 MMO on ps4 and that didnt change the game.

FF14 continued the momentum but FF11 certainly did change the game. If Microsoft gets a solid exclusive MMO that's all they need. They already have game pass and the strongest console (better multiplats). They have the casual base on lock.

Insensitive

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Honestly I think their conference was pretty damn good.
First people didn't believe the console would deliver 4K. It did.
Then the problem was "There'll be no games !!!!"
They showed a ton of titles exclusives, multiplatform, indie etc.
Then people speculated the console would cost $600 or more.
The price is $500 and for the price of a single mid-range GPU (not a pc...)
you get 4k Titles that'll be either 30fps or 60fps with considerably upgraded
visuals and HDR.

You also get Backwards Compatibility with not only Xbox 360 BUT the
original Xbox. Dopest fukking announcement thus far.
I mean Spencer could've walked on stage and said you get a brick
of fukking gold with a Scorpio and people would ask why they won't be getting two.

It should, but you're not going to see it in multiplats.
Why wouldn't we ?
They've already focused on Assassin's Creed Origins and stated several times it'll
be 4K native on Xbox One X. This doesn't seem to be any different with Starwars
Battlefront 2 and other Multiplat titles released this year.
I think we're more likely to see Xbox One X Multiplat titles @ 4K than we aren't.

Last edited: