Microsoft Had The Best Conference By Far

Doomsday

Superstar
Daps
u cant have the strongest console if all you have to offer is better multiplats and a MMO (people dont play MMOs on consoles anyway) :mjlol:

Final Fantasy 11 and 14 beg to differ. No one has tapped into the MMO console market yet, all the ones that dropped have solid user bases. Even Phantasy Star Online had a bunch of people playing it.

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
t7cyfm.jpg

7/17 = 90% now? :dahell:

What part of ZERO, repeat ZERO, first party Sony games are on PC?

The Xbox App is still PC (Win10). :scustbunb:

No need for all the
full
That moron has to be trolling b...

I refuse to believe anyone is that stupid...

Son makes Trump trolls look intelligent...

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
Case closed your honor,no further questions.
I think most people here know I game on PC. and when I try to explain the benefits of the platform, I get responses like:

Sorry I prefer my games on monster tvs and actual controllers no face to face with a monitor

It's how I was raised, go back to world of Warcraft and fukk off with that pc bullshyt

then this thread comes along, and it's "I'll just play it on PC" :troll:

not to mention how cats are like "$499 is suicide", when that will barely get you in the door with PC gaming

I've seen that some people prefer gaming on consoles for various reasons

so out of curiosity where are you going to be playing any of the games shown? PC or Xbox one?

Last edited:

Insensitive

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
is this the part where everyone has a capable PC? :comeon:
Apparently everyone on every gaming forum ever has an i7 equipped, GTX 1080i rocking 32Gb
monster of a PC. I mean with the way so many people down talk this console.

As a fan of games I don't see how people aren't impressed that for less than the price of
a GTX 1080 or GTX 1080 Ti you're getting 4K for several multiplatform titles and several first party titles
and it's not just "4k", it's getting graphical improvements over all other consoles in the market.

I mean, I got a ps4 a week after launch and I was in the launch thread with several brehs
in the arcadium happy to bring in the current generation so I don't really care for "which side
is better". If I'm looking at it plainly the XBOX is pretty damn impressive.