Microsoft Could Straight Up Buy Sony, By the Way

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
But you made up their “further plans” in your head.

They are gonna secure content for their platform like everyone else is.

Everything else is just fear you made up in your head cause you have some emotional issue with microsoft
I didn't just make that up. It's what they've been saying publicly, it's what their actions show.
You have no way of knowing they won’t.

What I know is what is on offer RIGHT NOW.
You're ignorant about how these corporations move, that's your problem.
Games are still sold traditionally outside of gamepass. If gamepass becomes no longer a good deal i and millions of people will simply unsubscribe.
And you'll still be left paying full price for glorified "live service" mobile games with tons of micro transactions.

Pay full price for Halo infinite quality games breh.
Everything with you is some random future boogeyman that might come take your candy cause “microsoft is bad”
If that ain’t some stan shyt i don’t know what to tell you
Stan shyt is acting like Microsoft could never do wrong despite their long history of bullshyt business practices.

Your entire argument is "microsoft would never do anything anti consumer!! You're just a sony stan!!!"

I'm done arguing with you.

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
i love how for years its “xbox coming for the crown” , “the xbox line up is killing sony”, “sony def ain’t moving 100m units they’re finished” to now its

“xbox needs bethesda and activision to compete :damn:
First it was

"I wouldn't want Microsoft owning the entire gaming industry, having competition is very important to consumers not getting screwed and growth"

Now it's

"Microsoft owning the gaming industry sounds like a great future to me!! they'd never screw over customers and stunt growth!!"

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
What an embarrassing post lmao.

You're still being disingenuous and wasting peoples time, you completely failed to respond to any point @5n0man made, and instead went on to write paragraphs out of emotion.

Like, @Meach would say, #shambles
There is absolutely nothing and I mean nothing disingenuous about my post. The post is embarrassing, to folks like you who can't let go of some silly preconceived ideas.

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
There is absolutely nothing and I mean nothing disingenuous about my post. The post is embarrassing, to folks like you who can't let go of some silly preconceived ideas.
Your entire post was disingenuous

You claimed sony engaged in anti competitive monopolistic business practices, and brought up a bunch of shyt that was standard in the industry before Sony ever dropped a console.

I didn't even bother replying to that bullshyt.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY

You claimed sony engaged in anti competitive monopolistic business practices, and brought up a bunch of shyt that was standard in the industry before Sony ever dropped a console.

Next thing hes gonna say is that sony is responsible for paid online multiplayer

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
I didn't just make that up. It's what they've been saying publicly, it's what their actions show.
They said they are not done securing content because everyone is not done. Sony is not done, Tencent is not done, hell even Netflix is not done. Why should microsoft be done?

You claimed their goal was to “buy everything” and turn “every game into ftp”

That’s all made up by you
You're ignorant about how these corporations move, that's your problem.
No you are just so emotionally enthralled in the “console war” you literally have “fear” of what the other side might do :wow:
And you'll still be left paying full price for glorified "live service" mobile games with tons of micro transactions.
Again you made this up. Based on nothing
Pay full price for Halo infinite quality games breh.
Halo infinite has more content than your average game and was voted one of the best games to come out the year that it came out,

This is just your sony stan talking.

But you will gladly pay full price for remasters and shytty shyt like godfall cause sony is so great right?
Stan shyt is acting like Microsoft could never do wrong despite their long history of bullshyt business practices.
Where did anyone say they “could do no wrong”

Post it.
Your entire argument is "microsoft would never do anything anti consumer!! You're just a sony stan!!!"

I'm done arguing with you.
No. again you made this up.

You really gotta problem with responding to your own fears instead of reality. :smh:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
i love how for years its “xbox coming for the crown” , “the xbox line up is killing sony”, “sony def ain’t moving 100m units they’re finished” to now its

“xbox needs bethesda and activision to compete :damn:

First it was

"I wouldn't want Microsoft owning the entire gaming industry, having competition is very important to consumers not getting screwed and growth"

Now it's

"Microsoft owning the gaming industry sounds like a great future to me!! they'd never screw over customers and stunt growth!!"
Either one of you, post some examples of anyone saying any of these things.

Should be really easy since these statements are so pervasive amongst xbox owners/fans.

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
Next thing hes gonna say is that sony is responsible for paid online multiplayer
I'm not mad about paid online, seems like the quality of online multi player increased when they started charging for it. Free PSN were dark days, I'll give microsoft the win on that one.

:hubie:

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
Either one of you, post some examples of anyone saying any of these things.

Should be really easy since these statements are so pervasive amongst xbox owners/fans.
What's the title of this thread again?

:jbhmm:

Just read your last few post in this thread.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
What's the title of this thread again?

Just read your last few post in this thread.
The title is a title of an article that was clearly a “joke”

and even then, none of the arguments you claimed to have been made are within the article or any posts in this thread.

Quote them. It should be easy.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Talk about disingenuous, my last post to you quotes you saying Microsoft started the whole time paid exclusive and time exclusive wave. Which you've already said is part of that anti-competitive and monopolistic business practice. I go on to give you a quick rundown of how it started and now you pivot back to oh this was a business standard before Sony ever dropped a console as if that matters. It's still the behavior you supposedly hate.

My whole point was that Sony aka the PlayStation has a monopoly in the gaming industry it behaves like one and has displayed far worse monopolistic behavior second only to that of Nintendo. The difference is
Nintendo no longer really behave like that whereas PlayStation does and has double down on it. So being upset at MS because they are playing the same game but with more chips is mad hypocritical.

The thing is y'all really don't care about monopolistic behavior as long as it falls in line with what you're okay with.

And that's fair, just say that. Me and @MeachTheMonster have said as much when it comes to MS currently. And his last post hits the nail on the head about consolidation.

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
The title is a title of an article that was clearly a “joke”

and even then, none of the arguments you claimed to have been made are within the article or any posts in this thread.

Quote them. It should be easy.
I don't have to quote anything, your post are enough to make the point.

You think Microsoft is consumer friendly, you don't care how many publishers they buy because you feel Microsoft buying everything is better for everyone. You think Sony is anti competitive, you're against them buying publishers because you feel they are bad for everyone

I wonder what the logical conclusion of this thought process is.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
It’s
I don't have to quote anything, your post are enough to make the point.

You think Microsoft is consumer friendly, you don't care how many publishers they buy because you feel Microsoft buying everything is better for everyone. You think Sony is anti competitive, you're against them buying publishers because you feel they are bad for everyone

I wonder what the logical conclusion of this thought process is.

I didn’t even say this.

Again respond to what i actually said, not your own fears.

Never said i was against sony buying anything. In fact i said their acquisitions have been positive as well.

I simply said since EVERYONE is buying up shyt, if i had to chose i’d pick the one giving me better terms. That’s not even a controversial statement. As a consumer that’s what we all should want right?

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
"Microsoft owning the gaming industry sounds like a great future to me!! they'd never screw over customers and stunt growth!!" “Sony is anticompetitive and bad for everyone i’m against them buying anything.

or

“if someone is gonna be buying up the industry, i’d prefer it be the one that can and does offer me the most with the content. But beyond that i don’t really care what sony buys. If they buy a game/dev/publisher i feel i really need access to i will buy a PS5”

Somehow these are the same statement to @5n0man

Sony stans are wild. They really see any mild criticism or disadvantage of sony as an all out attack :huhldup:

In reality flipped around these have been the arguments you’ve been making in here.

Everything microsoft does is nefarious and destined to harm you and the industry while everything sony does is righteous and innovative pushing the industry forward.

Dude really is crazy :huhldup: