Microsoft CEO Nadella: Will consider buying even more video game companies in future

Greenhornet

A God Among Kings
Daps
Reppin
Rochester Ny
I been saying it, you can pull the receipts too

let me twist the knife ...

they bought that whole shyt with pandemic loan money too .....

tenor.gif

I been telling yall not to box with god ... y'all wanted to get hyped though and poke a company thats 2000% wealthier
gonna fukk around and have SONY get bought up next

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
Out of sheer curiosity, do you all think 2021 the year that we will see Gamepass featured on televisions similarly like Netflix and Hulu is.
I'm just waiting for it

We already had that Gamefly streaming service that flopped on the LG store, I can't see Samsung and LG not being able to support some type of streaming service

Kingshango

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Sega ain’t happening maybe some exclusive titles but that is all. If they do Sonic will be collecting fukkin dust along with Banjoo and Conker.

Stranger things have clearly happened and we’re living in some bizarre times. With their past history together and recent deals I wouldn’t rule it out entirely but who knows.:yeshrug:

If it won’t be Sega it’ll definitely be a Japanese company. And honestly they should get Mystwalker cause all they done is mobile games and Microsoft still has the Lost Odyssey IP.

Last edited:

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Stranger things have clearly happened and we’re living in some bizarre times. With their past history together and recent deals I wouldn’t rule it out entirely but who knows.:yeshrug:

If it won’t be Sega it’ll definitely be a Japanese company. And honestly they should get Mystwalker cause all they done is mobile games and Microsoft still has the Lost Odyssey IP.

it will be a smaller Japanese company none of the Japanese giants. Sega may have considered being apart microsoft but they probably make more money being multiplat. Microsoft would have to supply a big bag to keep them around. I look at the Bethesda deal and best believe if Microsoft ain’t seeing what they should on game pass those games will be realeased on Playstation to recoup that 7.5 billion that they paid for. Case by Case basis right? Meaning how much is this generating keeping it exclusive. Playstation is a strong brand worldwide to pass up. Right now game pass is a low cost of entry but it won’t be like that forever they can’t run on a business like that with how cheap it is right now.

Last edited:

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
it will be a smaller Japanese company none of the Japanese giants. Sega may have considered being apart microsoft but they probably make more money being multiplat. Microsoft would have to supply a big bag to keep them around. I look at the Bethesda deal and best believe if Microsoft ain’t seeing what they should on game pass those games will be realeased on Playstation to recoup that 7.5 billion that they paid for. Case by Case basis right? Meaning how much is this generating keeping it exclusive. Playstation is a strong brand worldwide to pass up. Right now game pass is a low cost of entry but it won’t be like that forever they can’t run on a business like that with how cheap it is right now.
You're talking like if Bethesda doesn't make quality games that sell well? They'll recoup that money easily. And a fact I brought to light recently is Microsoft earns 120 million a day PROFIT. So they profit a billion like every 9 days. 9x7=63 so They'll recoup that money in 2 months :wow:

And while they will do numbers, let's for shyts and giggles say they didn't. The momentum and idea that games are coming is invaluable and will likely bring new faces to all their titles. Bethesda will help bring ppl in, Microsoft got waves of teams on deck to assist in keeping those gamers here in this ecosystem. Chess moves...