Microsoft CEO Nadella: Will consider buying even more video game companies in future

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
That's totally different and you know it. If Sony acquired EA Sports, I would never in a million years think they'd cut off a 50-60 million install base. That's cutting off your nose to spite your face.

So like I just said, I believe MS would keep things multiplat on their huge titles. Even if it's a timed exclusive. Or making Sony pay out the ass to have it be so. Or the MS version gets extra shyt. Whatever it is. I don't see them saying ALL those titles are going away. Cause for them, that's an install base of 110 million

This ain't Halo. This ain't Uncharted. They doing cross plat gaming now man. These companies want ALL the money. I wouldn't be surprised if MS goes cloud and lets Sony have hardware and that's that. These two could have killed each other off a long time ago at different points. They always end up working together.

Sounds like Microsoft is desperate & petty...:scust:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
So purchasing a company and actually making a real investment in them is somehow more anti-consumer than paying for timed exclusives? :mjlol: Come on breh...get Sony's dikk out your mouth.
You have reading comprehension problems. Who said anything about anti-consumerism? I said it's not the same thing as purchasing a publisher. You quick to defend MSFT by regurgitating that canned response 'but the investments...' like you have personal stakes involved or that they were on the verge of going bankrupt and somehow I'm the one with a dikk in my mouth. :hhh:

You dudes sound like a bunch of MSFT employees in here celebrating. Nobody said anything when they bought those studios last year because they were non factors in the grand scheme of things so nobody is against studio purchases.

Microsoft is like a dude who got clowned for having no bytches and instead of going out and getting they shyt on point and talking to girls, they go and trick on a bunch of hoes and pay them to fukk only them. Straight hoe shyt :hhh:

Last edited:

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
You have reading comprehension problems. Who said anything about anti-consumerism? I said it's not the same thing as purchasing a publisher. You quick to defend MSFT by regurgitating that canned response 'but the investments...' like you have personal stakes involved or that they were on the verge of going bankrupt and somehow I'm the one with a dikk in my mouth. :hhh:

You dudes sound like a bunch of MSFT employees in here celebrating. Nobody said anything when they bought those studios last year because they were non factors in the grand scheme of things so nobody is against studio purchases.

Microsoft is like a dude who got clowned for having no bytches and instead of going out and getting they shyt on point and talking to girls, they go and trick on a bunch of hoes and pay them to fukk only them. Straight hoe shyt :hhh:

tenor.gif

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Sony Open To Acquiring More Developer Firms To Grow PlayStation Studios

wasn’t an issue when Sony bought insomniac. Wasn’t an issue when they said they wanted to get more studios in the future. Wasn’t an issue IPs been held hostage on PlayStation for years. Wasn’t an issue when I could only get FF7 Remake for my ps4.

But now buying studios for first party is bad.

@PS5 Where lying is mandatory :coffee:
I don't understand how you dude can't see the difference between acquiring a single studio who's history is only on your platform. It's no different from when MS bought Playground Games or Undead Labs. Here? They consumed an entire publisher effectively taking long established multi-platform IPs from millions. And we're not talking about some stupid timed-exclusive period, either.

So purchasing a company and actually making a real investment in them is somehow more anti-consumer than paying for timed exclusives? :mjlol: Come on breh...get Sony's dikk out your mouth.
No offense, but this is a stupid post that completely misses the issue. Zenimax/Bethesda didn't really need any investment. They're one of the premier publishers with multiple valuable IPs that sells in the multi-millions.

Champion

#RxLife #UCF #FAMU
Daps
Reppin
Chi-Town to Tampa
No offense, but this is a stupid post that completely misses the issue. Zenimax/Bethesda didn't really need any investment. They're one of the premier publishers with multiple valuable IPs that sells in the multi-millions.
So MS held guns to their suit's heads and made them sell? Stop. They chose to do this...

Mountain

All Star
Daps
Reppin
more money
I don't understand how you dude can't see the difference between acquiring a single studio who's history is only on your platform. It's no different from when MS bought Playground Games or Undead Labs. Here? They consumed an entire publisher effectively taking long established multi-platform IPs from millions. And we're not talking about some stupid timed-exclusive period, either.

Interesting and nuanced take even though i disagree.

I made a pretty detailed response bellow (in spoilers so brehs dont have to scroll past all of it)

065.gif